|| Trust Me ||

Name- trust me
Author- JUST_A_FAN_2
Genre- fanfic
Description-
Amber is a troubled teen, who lost her only friend. She wants someone to lean on. One day she offers a ride to the new boy next door and they fall for each other. Amber was at bottom of the social rank. But her life changes with her boyfriend auditioning for X- factor and paired up with other four. Their success takes off topping charts and wining hearts.

Me time :D

Cover- Your cover is really nice.
But it do not speak of the content of your book. I was expecting something more intense after seeing the cover.

Description- nicely described.
Nice work done there. You've given all the details of the book.

Chapters-
First chapter was dull.
As a reader, what we want is an awesome starting so that we would like to continue reading further.

Suggestions-
Cover- make a different cover with a hint of your fanfic story.

Description- give a little hint about Amber being cyber bullied.
Add some questions unanswered, Instead of giving out the whole story in the description. Like-

Amber is a troubled teen with only one friend. After her being cyber bullied, she tried ending up her life. Tired of being friends with "the suicide girl"
She ditched Amber. She needed someone to lean on.
A new boy moved next door to her and she offered him a ride.
Niall Horan, preparing for X-factor.
They become very close.

Will they end up together?
Is he going to be her saviour and help her out of her traumatised life?
And most importantly-
Will she be able to TRUST HIM??

Do you get it? Something like this will make your description more interesting.
I apologise for the spelling and grammatical errors in the above description.

Now the chapters-

Like i said, your first chapter needs to be the best of all.
Instead of giving the early morning scene you can do a scene about her being cyber bullied. Like
Give information about people posting comments about her on the internet, bullying her in the school
And then she wakes up to the sound of her mother waking her up. (It was a dream of that incident). And then you can carry out with what you have on the first chapter now.
I think this will make it more interesting.

- you are going a little too quick on the events. Make it smooth.
- use " " when someone's talking and make separate paragraphs for dialogue.
- explain every happening in details.

New character "T"
Well it started with her ex best friend bullying her.
I really didn't understand that part. Who bullied whom and how did T saved Amber.
Refine that part.
I would really like to see T in the future chapters.

Overall it's a really nice plot.
Just edit it and see if my suggestion as a reader helps you with the book.

So, as you've asked for pointers-

Till now-
Amber has been cyber bullied and her only friend ditched her.
He meets Niall, guy next door and they fall for each other and they went for X factor auditioning. Niall forms a band with 4 others and releases their first album

- a road trip with the band.
- dispute within the band. And then make up
- they return to their school with the other band members.
Her ex best friend giving hard time to Amber and tries to hit on one direction.
- T and Amber becomes best friends and some bestie time scene.
- revealing the reason and the culprit behind Amber's cyber bully. All the band members try finding out the culprit is a must.
- her best friend realising her mistake.
- one directions success.
- happy ending

Well, I'm sorry if that wasn't helpful. Will trynna add more.

So guys, kudos to my amazing friend JUST_A_FAN_2
Her work on this fanfic is really good and I'm sure you'll will like it.
So make sure to check on her work 😊