|| Saving Aspen ||

Name- saving aspen
Author- lilacwaterfall
Genre- teen fiction
Description- Its funny, how we fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time"

Okay, so it's me time again...

COVER- That's a really good cover. It hints mystery. Nice job done there. It would compel a reader to open your book.
Thumbs up to that.

DESCRIPTION- As I've been continuously saying this, readers open a book after seeing two thing-
-cover
-description

And all you've given in the description is that quote.
I suggest that you edit your blurb and fill it out with the description of your story not just a quote.
As a reader, I wouldn't have opened the book with that blurb. Because of that blurb i wouldn't know that what is there in your book to read.
Honestly, you have such a nice plot and I've already added it to my library.

CHAPTERS-
What you should do is write Prologue.
It tells about a girl, Aspen who once used to be the queen be with a steaming hot boyfriend is now a NOBODY. *how that happened*
She's now a loner, hated by everyone.

NEXT CHAPTER-
Her ex boyfriend moves in next door.
She ruined him and them he ruined her.
But where was he until now?

In this chapter there is repetition of event. 9th may. The bad thing. Revenge. What i did was wrong.

We get it that something happened on that day. But it would have been better if you added something else to that chapter in addition to it.

You've got to make your first chapter more interesting.

ANOTHER CHAPTER-
Now this is good.
Here we can see variation. Leo, Spanish new kid. He comes to sit beside Aspen.
I'm looking forward to see more of LEOSPEN 😁

I really like the plot. Unique idea :)

READER'S WISH-
-Describe a little more of your story in the blurb.
- write a prologue. Add some future events in it, that'd be really nice.
- LEOSPEN 😅

This is an amazing story so far. You've got an amazing writing skill 😊

Kudos to my writer friend lilacwaterfall for starting an amazing book.

Please do check her work.
And that's a cover for you Xx