Let Out The Beast

We were eating quietly facing each other.

"Who helped you do all this things?" I suddenly asked breaking out my curiosity.

My father just smiled and put his plate away, damping a napkin on his lips.

"I think it is too sweet, right my dear?" he was avoiding my question.

"Why did you buy this big cake when you know there is only two of us?" I asked again also putting away his plate.

"You're done?" he was avoiding me again.

I nodded but put on a serious face.

"Oh my, my dear, don't be mad at me, I prepared all of this for you." He made a pity voice.

"I'm sorry father, but it just does not feel right" Maybe I was thinking to much, am I tired?

Maybe it was because of that boy who suddenly appeared and diappeared.

My father giggled hearing my problem.

"I want to show you something" he suddenly got up and went to me.

He took out his hand and I took it, he was leading me to his front bookshelf.

I was confused with his actions, he was tooking out a black book from the shelf.

And what happened next surprised no actually shocked me.

Was I in a haunted movie? Since when did our house has a secret room like this?

The bookshelf was pushed to the left and a big white room greeted us.

From in front I could feel the cold from the room.

"Wear this" my father put on a sweater to cover my bare arms.

He then took again my hand and lead me inside. It was so shivering cold that I thought my bones could feel it.

"Taeyeon dear, look around" I didn't noticed I was hanging my head low, I stood us straight and never did I thought...

I regretted that so much.

There were many rows of people, boys and girls standing looking at the middle pathway.

They were people, I knew it, but why do they look like living dolls?

I shivered as a pair of cold hands were on my shoulder.

"Beautiful, isn't it, me and your mother's collection"

Mom? Collection?

I ran a bit far from father. "What do you mean?"

Suddenly one of those people caught my attention, she was familiar, i've never met her, she looks small and matured.

Then it hit me.

The ghosts.

I turned to look at every one of it, there were familiar, very familiar. They were the ghosts. They were the ones who came into my room, asking for my help.

'Kill him' suddenly their voices in unison rang in my head.

I scrouch down holding my head. It was a headache for a second.

Someone came running to me, patting my head.

"Are you okay?"

For the first time, I felt scared hearing his voice.

I pushed him away and backed away till I hit something.

It was the place where the people were place, but it was empty.

"Oh my dear, don't be afraid of me" that person come closer to me.

"Where's my father!"I shouted at him. I was scared. This was more frightening then the ghosts that i've met.

"I am your father, Taeyeon"

I look terrified and shocked at the person right in front of me.

"My father isn't a creep like you" I said trying to calm myself, the only thing in my mind is I need to call the police or the hospital or anyone for help.

"I'm sorry if this was a shock to you my dear, but this is just my hobby, I like dolls, but bigger ones." He definetly sound like a freak.

"You are lying" I couldn't think of anyway to run, the only exit was the way we came from.

He laughed like a mad man should. "I am just obsessed with each of their beauty my dear, your mother also, everytime we saw a gift from God we will lead them, to come here. They should be thankful that they are still beautiful even after years."

"YOU'RE LYING, mother would never do that" I finally yelled to my own father.

But I am questioning, if he really is.

"You think you're mother is an angel, huh? Well she did turned into one after you came, I don't know why she actually stop doing the things that she lovd the most. After you came, I am the one who still continued doing what I wanted and the best thing was" he paused for a while.

He was trying to make eye contact with me.

"She never stopped me" he laughed again.

'Kill him' another team of voices told me to.

I wanted to cry. This is a nightmare, my mind keep saying that this was a nightmare but the voices in my head told me the otherwise.

"Why are you telling me this?" I felt tired, I felt weak.

"Do you see back there?" He was referring to the empty spot behind me.

"You are beautiful my dear, I know why your mother loved you so much, you are a beauty, and she wanted to be with you forever, but as we all know, people dies, so she couldn't keep you" he was taking out something from his back pocket.

"But I would love to keep your beauty, before it age" It was a napkin, but I knew better it wasn't just a napkin.

"So come here nicely, my dear, let me keep your beauty" He came closer to me.

I was afraid, I didn't know what to do. I tried to stall him more.

"But that means, I will be dead father, I will only exist as your collection" I literally cried.

"Don't cry, my dear, at least we can stay together forever", he carressed my hair.

For the first time, I felt disgusted with his hands.

These hands killed these innocent people just for his own self, these hands were the cause of their soul haunting me, asking to kill my own father, these hands were the one who made my life suffered all this years.

And I hate him.

"Now don't make this to hard for me dear, let's get you washed up first, okay?" He pulled me to stand up.

I was confused to follow him or not.

'Just follow' someone spoke in my mind.

I look around, there were no one, I mean no one who is living.

'It's me'