Fire

I looked outside the window, it has been almost a day that it's started to rain.

Also almost a day she is still sleeping.

I turned my head to face her, she looks tired somehow.

I remembered yesterday's event as I panicked when almost about half an hour, I couldn't find her. I couldn't even reach her mind.

I searched the whole area until I saw and heard a crazy girl singing in the rain.

To my surprise, I recognized that voice instantly, that hoarse, sweet, and unimaginable voice.

I was even more surprised that she was drinking, how did she even got that in the first place?

It startled me when she suddenly even laughed and then cried. I couldn't even read her mind. It was too complicated that night. She was thinking too many things that it become a buzz when I hear it.

Even that kiss was unthinkable.

Then, I saw her stir in her sleep. It's time to wake up.

I came closely to her. She looks so peaceful. After a few seconds, her bright eyes fluttered open.

She blinked for a few times. Cute. But then she moaned.

I am sometimes surprised with myself having raging hormones.

.........................

What a headache. I closed back my eyes feeling Baekhyun's presence next to me.

"Here drink this, it's hangover soup" I felt his hand went to my back, so he can help me sit up properly.

I opened my eyes back as I felt a warm bowl was passed to me.

"Feeling dizzy?" He asked softly. I could only nodded.

As I was drinking the warm unfamilar liquid, I noticed his eyes were on me, watching every little step of mine. My mind slowly processed everything that had happen yesterday.

At the ferris wheel.

Baekhyun's past.

Hospital.

My eyes widen as I suddenly coughed abruptly. The bowl was removed from me and a hand was patting my back.

"Drink slowly, you are not in your best condition right now" that voice never stops in worrying me.

I only gave him a small smile and closed my eyes back.

I remembered clearly what happened yesterday. At the hospital and after.

I was drunk and I clearly looked like a mad person.

I blushed as I remembered it slowly. The kiss.

I heard a giggle next to me. He must have heard it.

"I'll go put the water running, it has been a day you've been asleep, how did you even got that drink?" I could feel he was standing up now.