Lady Luck

"I want her hair black" Baekhyun ordered to a girl behind my back.

I was looking at their reflection while thinking back what he said just now.

"Please, for your own safety, just follow and agree what I am going to do or buy for you okay, i'm begging you?"

I don't know why but I am trusting him, well I owned him a life yesterday. I don't know him but he said he knows me a long time before.

What is he actually?

"Good Evening, I will be your assistant today and I am following orders from your boyfriend alright" she looks nice.

"He is not my boyfriend" It was relaxing as she massaged my scalp.

"Oh, but you suit each other well" I just fake a smile to her.

This girl does not know, what she is talking about.

I was looking at Baekhyun from the mirror's reflection, he was settling himself with a fashion magazine.

Well he does looks like he has some sense of fashion in him, eventhought for this two days he kept wearing black from head to toe. Nevermind.

I don't know how but I ended sleeping while the girl continued to do her job.

I felt a hot air and some noise from above.

'You're awake, i'm impressed that you even slept' Baekhyun was in my head.

I rubbed my eyes. How long did I slept?

'Abouf an hour'

I felt tired maybe because of to much sleeping.

I looked from the mirror that Baekhyun was gazing at me and the girl was already drying my hair.

I looked at myself then. I almost didn't recognize who it was.

My hair was black.

'Don't get that surprised, it's only dying, should we cut it a bit?'

Was he asking me? No, I unknowingly shooked my head.

"What's wrong, miss?" The girl asked.

"Nothing" and smiled.

"Are you sastified?" She continued asking.

"Yes" I whimpered and she stop drying.

"Well, can you cut her hair a little in front" Baekhyun suddenly voiced.

"You mean bangs" She asked already tooking out a pair of sciccors.

"That looks cute, go on" he smirked while looking at me.

I made a face as the girl cut my hair.

...........................

"Are you literally going to buy all these for me?" I whispered near his ear as we waited for the cashier to total it all up.

'It is not my money'

I looked at him in disbelief, what is he saying?

'It's your mothers'

............................

As we reached home, instead unpacking my new stuff, which I counted there were about 5 to 6 paper bags and I don't need to remember how we carried it here with his bike.

It was horror.

But instead I pulled him to seat on the sofa.

"I literally need some explanation here Baekhyun, i've already agreed in agreeing to all the things that you wanted, so can you please just please explain all this things" I am literally begging him.