Secret

I hate getting sick.

Seriously. It makes me don't want to do anything.

And I hate staying still.

Suddenly I heard someone laughed.

Baekhyun.

I sighed in frustration, closing my eyes trying to sleep again.

Well there's nothing I can do, can I?

"Nope" Baekhyun suddenly said.

I wasn't asking for your opinion. I'm too sick to even move my mouth.

"I know, I just like teasing you when you're sick" I think he was at the kitchen, brewing some coffee.

"You want some?" He asked.

No, thanks, I think i'll just sleep.

"You do know when you just woke up this morning, and only took a bath and ate breakfast, you slept back like about 5 hours " he said with sarcasm.

I sighed again, what am I suppose to do then.

"Play with me, i'm bored" he bluntly said.

How can he still say that in this situation we are in. I don't even know how I got this sick after the meeting with the police officers. My mind still can't get out on how I am going to live after this.

"Hey!" He suddenly was beside me.

I am getting used with his sudden appearence.

"Firstly, you got sick because you were too nervous and there were too many shocking news, secondly, you really can't do anything when you're sick so don't complain, thirdly, you did great yesterday be happy for it , forthly, what I am here for you then and lastly we are back to the first" I really hate when he gives his reasoning like that.

I rolled back my eyes.

"Don't give that face to me" I don't know if he was serious or not because he doesn't look that mad.

"I am not mad" he said sipping his coffee.

Yes, you are, and you are getting mad at a sick person in additon.
I pouted.

"Don't pout at me like that, you know what you're getting into" that sounds like a warning.

But I was confused, what am I getting into?

He suddenly went quiet, I eyed him. He was showing his unreadable expression again.

Are you okay, Baek?

He didn't responsed again instead he was looking at me.

What are you thinking? Sometimes it's unfair for him to hear my thoughts but not the other way around.

'Nothing' so we are playing mind reading again.

I just ignored him cause I know, even if I asked a million times about him, he would never answer.

'Do you really wanna know?' And he will replied it like that again.

'No, it's just I think you're not ready for it' And he will keep saying that I am not ready.

It's all the same.

What I should be ready for actually? That crazy man has already died, i'm under suspection and we don't know what life we are ahead for now, what is that I am not ready?

I'm tired of all this.

He didn't respond.

I sighed defeated again. There was no use. It will always be like this, I will never get the answers.

Nevermind, i'll just sleep, even if you don't want me to.

I turned my back from him, and closed my eyes.

He still didn't respond.

I should've known better.

As I was almost drifted to my dreamland, I felt a soft and furry thing nearing my face.

What the? I opened my eyes and was greeted by a cat face.

'Just let me sleep here' was all he said and the cat stretched a bit and closed his eyes.

I was still processing what was happening.

I am sleeping with a cat.

And not any cat.

It is Baekhyun the cat.

'Sleep' he suddenly commands.

Says the one who doesn't want me to sleep at the first place, I bickered.

The cat opened his eyes, was he glaring at me?

'Just sleep' then he moved a little closer to my neck.

Someones a bit clingy today.

No response.

I don't know why, but I was actually smiling till I felt a sleep.

Good night Baekhyun.