Wattpad Original

Original Edition: Meet The Sisterhood

Order Stiletto Sisterhood as a print book now wherever books are sold.  https://w.tt/3KnCqZ9

---

THE VIXEN

Names: Priya(nka) Seth – 23

Ethnicity: Indian and part European (white) 

Location: New York, USA

Career: Lawyer

Sexuality: Straight 

Relationship Status: Single and always ready to mingle.

Background: Fast-tracked into Harvard Law. Brianiac but party girl at heart. Loves Dancing, tequila and Tolstoy. Secretly wants to be a wandering bum in Europe with a vintage camera in hand, capturing landscapes. Envies Shay's freedom.

Lives in a wealthy household. Conceived via artificial insemination. Mother married but has not conceived other children. Went to the best schools and has everything money can get. Very close to her mom and loves her step dad.  

She strives to excel and succeed to prove she is worthy and should be valued. Struggles with her identity issues. 

THE ACTIVIST

Name: Isobel Morgan - 23

Ethnicity: Canadian (Irish,  and a little bit of Jamaican)

Location: Toronto, Canada

Career: TV Producer (MTV)

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Committed – engaged to be married.

Background: Estranged from her mother. Lives with hardworking, blue-collar father. Scrimped and saved every penny he had to put her into good schools. Vegan – not for health but as a conscious choice for the planet. Advocate with strong political and environmental beliefs. 

THE ICON

Name: Eshe Diallo DeGuzman - 23

Ethnicity: Somali & Filipino 

Location: London, UK

Career: Model

Sexuality: Straight 

Relationship Status: Recently single after a four year emotionally abusive relationship

Background: She comes from a loving, multi-cultural household. Commitment phobic (thanks to jealous, controlling ex which she hid from her parents out of brainwashed fear). Virgin. Enters into modelling to pursue a childhood dream as well as to undo emotional damage. Had an eating disorder during relationship which she overcame through Yoga and meditation. 

THE MAVEN

Name: Caitriona (Cait) Emerson -23 

Ethnicity: Korean 

Location: Born in Toronto, later moved to Paris

Career: Vogue Magazine     

Sexuality: Bi-sexual – knew very young. Tried to hide it, but caved after high school and started experimenting with women. Likes women but prefers men.

Relationship Status: Currently dating someone. 

Background: Adopted into an all white household. Her parents thought they couldn't get pregnant, but a year following adoption discovered they were expecting a son. Father is closest to Cait which evoked resentment from the mother as she feels he favours Cait. In truth he loves both children equally, but he and Cait do share more common interests/ understand each other.

THE REBEL

Name: Shay Melo* – 23

*from Portuguese Merlo – Blackbird

Ethnicity: Spanish (with distant ties to Scotland/England)

Location: Barcelona, Spain

Career: Amateur fighter (MMA) wild card

Sexuality: Pan-sexualLoves both men and woman equally and without reservation.

Relationship: Long line of lovers. Wants commitment but has a hard time deciding what she wants when she has it.

Background: Posh/wealthy family but loses her family in a plane crash. Inherited vast estate with most of her assets locked up in a legal depute raised by her only surviving relative - her grandmother. She's a constant staple in the lives of the above four girls. Selfless and generous and giving of herself and resources. Will move mountains for her girls. Her sisters. She is the founder of the Sisterhood and without doubt, stands as its passionate, beating heart.

THE MYSTERY

Name: You can call me 'Six'

Ethnicity: Can't say

Location: Won't say

Career: For now, I am the occasional Narrator of the Story

Sexuality: Lips are sealed

Relationships: My sisters are the only one's I'll admit to

Background: Time will tell. Perhaps...