Wattpad Original

Original Edition: *BONUS* Hadrian | Space is just a word

**AN** top of scene

OK, I'm posting this note here to highlight a couple things - first, as you can see in the chapter header, this scene will be written in Hadrian's POV.

Second, more importantly, this is a love scene between him and Priya, and it's going to be a lot hotter than the one I wrote for Isobel and Hideo. Maybe it's because I'm writing in his voice this time instead of Priya's, but it's coming out a lot more smouldery than I'd thought it would have (and I love it). So, if you're not comfortable with hot, wild and steamy sex - scroll to the very bottom of this scene to the small segment at the bottom.

Hadrian was a patient man.

Years of sweating on the pitch taught him focus, discipline, how to apply himself through the sweat of effort in order to obtain a core goal or desire. The kind of learning he'd never let go of and applied to all other facets of his life and thus far had served him well. But hellish weeks of wanting and waiting had eroded that patience down to a raw, aching nub.

The limits of which were now stretched so thin it was translucent.

If he didn't get his hands on Priya, and soon, he was bound to lose his mind. Stepping into the elevator car of his condo building, Hadrian punched the button for his floor. Almost there...

"No. There. Stay right there," he said, a little more firmly than he'd intended when, as the doors slid shut, sealing them inside four walls of polished steel and pristine mirrors. God, what he could do to her right here in this narrow, little box, dangling in a hollow shaft somewhere between heaven and hell. Between absolution and damnation.

Could there be a more perfect metaphor for the war raging beneath his very skin? The war of restraint and all-consuming desire.

"What's the problem?" Priya assessed him quizzically, but otherwise moved into the far corner of the elevator as instructed. Arms at her side, her hands slid behind the small of her back and she crossed her legs at the ankle, the thin wisp of her silk shirt did f*ck all to hide her hard nipples and the heavy rise of her breasts.

He imagined twisting a hand in her curtain of dark hair, windblown and teased from the humid breeze, the other dragging that pitiful strap off her shoulder and freeing a breast to his hot, hungry mouth. He imagined the taste of her skin and the sweet sound of her moan as he licked, sucked and teased her to the point of ruin.

F*ck, he was so hard the pain had him almost cross-eyed.

"We've done this dance in an elevator before," he said, a wry smile tugging his lips as the fire in his throat scored all the way down to his belly. "This time we're making it inside before I get mhy hands on you."

She laughed as knowing and understanding registered, a playful light gleaming in her large, dark eyes. Deep, molten pools that sucked him in so deep he drowned. Made him almost forget himself and abandon his common sense. Muttering a curse, Hadrian broke eye contact and spun to face the panel of buttons as the elevator whisked higher in a silent, never-ending climb to the penthouse.

Hands shaking, he worked the fingers, knuckles and palms while recalling soccer scores and game stats. Anything to get his mind off the woman behind him that called to every inch of his body like a siren. Luring him to claim and devour.

Finally.

As the doors opened, Hadrian reached for Priya and led her behind him down to the door off to the far right. There were three units on this floor and of them, his was the largest. Pushing a key into the lock, Hadrian battled with the locks before the damn thing cooperated.