Chapter 7: More of Them

Joseph: *Panting* "How... much... further."

Amberly: "Its just up ahead only about one mile left."

Joseph: "Whaa.." *falls over*

Shaun: "Joseph! Hey dude are you alright."

Joseph: "Yea just a little tired."

Shaun: "I think we all are a little right now. 

Amberly: "I guess we could rest a for a little while. 

*They all sit and rest for a while. Lee fell asleep a some point and is now just laying snoring softly.*

Amberly: "Any one want some snacks. *pulls out a small bag*

Shaun: "Sure why not.

Joseph: "Pppllleeeaaassseee im hungry!."

*Amberly reaches in to her bag and pulls out what looks to be some sort of jerky.*

Amberly: "Here its my special treat."

* Joseph and Shaun kinda stare at it for a little and then shrug. They both take a bite of it*

Joseph: "Mh. This is actually really good."

Lee: "I smell food. Where." *looks over at Joseph and swipes his food*

Joseph: "Aaaawww."

Amberly: "Don't worry i  have more." 

Shaun: "What is this any way?"

Amberly: "Oh this, its just the reaper meat dried for a while over a fire."

*Shaun and Joseph spits some of it out and Lee doesnt even hear it because he is back to talking to Orby.*

Amberly: "ok we should get going again."

*They made their way back to the small camp but right as they got there.*

(sound)*many things being thrown and moved*

Amberly: "Ssshhh ssshhh ssshhh. Be still and quiet." 

Joseph: *wispier* "What is it."

Amberly: *looks around the corner* "S**t it looks like two reapers."

Shaun: "ok then. So now what do we do. "

Amberly: "You guys will stay here while i go kill them."

Joseph: "Ok i wasnt gonna go over there any how. "

*Amberly pulls out here sword (yes she uses a sword, its a cave ok not that much to work with) and starts to sneak up on the reapers. just as she goes to stab the first one a third one appears and lets out a horrible scream. The other two turn around and see Amberly they begin to slice at Amberly with their claws. She doges the first few swings then stabs one of them in the chest and it falls. The second one slashes at Amber slicing her on the shoulder. She whirls around and slices off its head. The third one backhands her and she falls sliding across the ground and the sword landing in front of Shaun and Joseph. 

Shaun : "You already know what to do."

Joseph: "Yea I don't want to but ok."

*Joseph grabs the sword. Then him and Shaun run towards the reaper. Shaun slides in between the reaper and Amberly just as it swings taking the hit right across the chest. Joseph right after that stabs the reaper in the head and it goes down with a loud thud*