BlairxFem!Reader

First chapter! If you don't like girlxgirl, don't read. Smut. First Yuri smut so sorry if it's bad.

Third Person P.O.V.
"Sigh" Blair whined, flopping down on the red couch next to you. You looked up from the book you borrowed from Maka. "What is it, Blair?" You asked, curious. "Hmph. My boss i being stupid. He wants me to have sex with male customers to bring in more business. I don't want to." She pouted. "Why don't you quit?" You asked, your (e/c) eyes looking at her. You didn't like the idea of other guys getting it on with your best friend and crush. "Then I'm not pulling my weight! We share the rent here." She said. "There are other jobs in Death City." You stated. She sighed. "I'm gonna take a bath." She said, getting up and stretching. She shrugged of her mini coat and walked to the bathroom. You looked at her. Her tiny, slim waist and large breasts and hips where all accentuated by her small, black bra and lacy panties. You heard the water running.
Blair P.O.V.
"My plan is working! I'll call (F/n) in here and invite her into the bath with me! Then I'll confess." I thought to myself. I smirked. I love her figure. And her voice. And her kindness.

Third Person P.O.V.
"(F/n)! Come here!" You heard Blair call from the bathroom. "What?" You called back as you walked to the bathroom. You opened the door and your big, (e/c) eyes widened. Blair was in the tub, completely naked, showing her breasts. "Come join me!" She giggled, beckoning you over with her finger. "Uh...Um, why?" You asked, blushing. She laughed. "Because I want you to, silly!" She giggled, beckoning you over. You sighed, starting to take off your clothes. Once your clothes were off, you walked over. She eyed you up and down. "Her skin is flawless! And she has great boobs." Blair thought to herself. Still blushing, you stepped into the bath, sinking into the relaxing, warm water. "You look tense. You OK?" She asked. "Yeah. Just stressed." You said. "Want a massage?" She asked eagerly. You shrugged. "Sure." You replied, turning your back to her. She smirked to herself and started to massage your shoulders, leaning closer to you so she pushed her large breasts against your back. Your eyes widened. "U-Um Blair?" You asked, your (pale/dark/tanned) skin painted red. She leaned over to your ear. "I love you, (F/n)." She said sweetly, kissing your neck. You smiled shyly. "I l-l-love you too, Blair" you stuttered. She smiled and turned you around, and pressed her lips to yours. You melted into the kiss, wrapping your arms around her neck. She pulled you closer, so your breasts were touching hers. You gasped and she took the opportunity to slide her tongue into your mouth. You moaned quietly, enjoying the feeling. She tasted like pumpkin. She moved her hands down and used one to fondle your breast, and moved the either down to massage your clit. She gently pinched your nipple and rolled it between her thumb and pointer finger, while managing your clit. "Mmm~ aaaa~ aaah~" you moaned, breaking away from the kiss. She smiled and slowly slid one finger in your entrance while using her remaining hand to fondle one of your breasts while licking and sucking the other. "A-aah~" you moaned, bathed in pleasure. She added a second finger. "Mmmmmn~" you moaned loudly. She quickly moved her fingers in and out. You reached your hands down and started to fondle her breasts. "Mmm~ (F/n)~" she moaned. You felt a knot tightening in your stomach. "B-Blair, I'm g-gonn-aaa~" you moaned as you hit your orgasm. She soon followed. You were both panting, coming down from the high. She pulled you into a hug and gave you a sweet kiss. "I love you, (F/n)" she said. "I love you too, Blair." You said back happily.

Done! Sorry if it sucks. I've never written Yuri before. Hope you enjoyed!
~Cali Skye