BrianxMikey

I recently became obsessed with a show on Netflix called Queer as Folk. It's sooo good. It's about gays and lesbians and shows their life, relationships, loves, an the hardships of being queer. It's an amazing show.

Mikey's P.O.V.

Well, here we are. Back at Babylon. What is Babylon you ask? It's a gay bar on Liberty Ave. Why am I here? Well, in here with my good friends Emmit, Ted, and Brian. We are here enjoying all the hot guys. But Brian is the only one of us that has enough guts to go and talk to people. Look there he is now. Damn it, how does he get Everything he wants?

Brian's P.O.V.

Daamn. There's a fine piece of ass. I'm gonna go home with him tonight. Hopefully Justin didn't decide to drop by. I walked up to the guy and whispered in his ear. "Hey cutie. Wanna come home with me? We will have a great time~" I purred. He nodded and I grabbed his hand and lead him out of the bar, saving to my friends as we were leaving. I saw Mikey wave, with a little hurt in his eyes. I felt a little guilt, but pushed it aside. We touched each other once. A hand job. Nothing more. We were friends. That's all. I told myself.
*next day*
I woke up and there was nobody in my bed. He must've left. I shrugged. I went out to buy food.
*nighttime, at Babylon*

We are back. Babylon is great. I look over at Mikey. I see him dancing with a tall, beefy guy with piercings, tattoos, and tight leather pants. Emmit leaned over towards me. "I didn't think Mikey was into leathers." He whispered. I nodded and kept an eye on them. It honestly made my blood boil. The way he was grinding on Mikey like that. None of us were virgins by any stretch of the word,but I hated seeing that guy with Mikey. I saw him lead Mikey to the bar, so I discreetly followed them. I saw them order drinks. Mikey turned around to look at the dance floor. I noticed the guy pull out a small packet of something and open it, pouring the powder into Mikey's drink. I quickly motioned Emmit and Ted to come over here. "Guys look." I said when the came over. "That leather just put white powder in Mikey's drink." Their eyes widened. "No way. Mikey's in trouble." Emmit said. I glared at him. "No shit Sherlock, now I'm gonna go rescue him." I said, walking over to Mikey. I got there. "Oh hi Brian! This is Jeff." He said motioning to the tall tattooed man. He reached for his drink. I reached and took it from his hand. "Hey! What are you doing Brian?" He whined. "Have you taken any drugs tonight?" I asked him. He nodded. "Yeah! Jeff have me some crack! It was great." He said. I shook my head. "Come on. We are leaving now." I said, dragging my high friend away from a rapist. I took him outside and dumped his drink. I got him to my car. We got in and I looked at him. "Listen Mikey. That guy as no good. He gave you crack to weaken you, then he put a rape drug in your drink. I saved you and you are coming with me." I said, driving to my apartment. We arrived and walked in. He sat down and I sat next to him. I put my arm around him. He cuddled up to me. "I love you Mikey." I mumbled. He looked up at me, surprised. Then he smiled. "I thought you did fucks, not boyfriends." He said, laughing. I ruffled his hair.
"I'm making an exception." I said, pulling him closer to me. "What about Justin?" He asked. I shrugged. "He'll get over it." I said. Mikey smiled and cuddled closer. "What will Emmit and Ted say I wonder." Mikey said. "Why would they have a problem with it?" I asked. "They wouldn't." He replied, smiling.

Done! I love this show and this needs to be cannon. Hope you enjoyed!
~Cali