Otabek x Yurio

Enjoy!!

Third Person P.O.V.
Yurio walked down the street with his earbuds in. He was listening to On Love: Agape to prepare for the skating tomorrow. He was heading back to the hotel. He got to the hotel and knocked on the door to the room he shared with Viktor and Yuuri. He always knocked. He walked in on them doing it one time. God he can't get that imagery out of his head. He knocked and the door opened, revealing a disheveled-looking Viktor. "Oh hey Yurio!" He said cheerfully. Yurio sighed. "Sorry I interrupted. Ill go to Otabek's room." He said and strode off down the hall. Viktor shrugged and went back to his sweet Yuuri. Yurio walked down to Otabek's room. He knocked and the stoic man opened the door. "Hey Beka, can I come in?" He asked. Otabek nodded, stepping aside. Yurio walked in and sat on the bed. "Damn it. He doesn't know what he's implying." Otabek thought to himself. He liked the hot-headed blonde, but never told him. Yurio laid down on his back, stretching like a cat. Otabek clenched his teeth. "He's so hot! Is he purposely teasing me?" He thought to himself.

Yurio P.O.V.
"Yes its working." I thought to myself. To be honest, I really liked Otabek. I mean, really like him. I don't know if he feels the same way. "Want something to eat?" I hear him ask. "Sure." I say. He brings a plate of Pirozhki and my face lights up. "I-it's just frozen Pirozhki cooked in the toaster oven." Otabek said, kind of nervous. Wow, I have never seen Beka so nervous. Beka is my nickname for him. "Thanks Beka." I say, eating my Pirozhki. "Wanna watch TV?" I ask. He nods. I pick up the remote and turn on the TV, channel surfing. "Wanna watch Friends? Yuuri's friend Phichit won't shut up about it. It's an American sitcom." I say, seeing as it was on the channel I landed on. Beka nodded again. 

*time skip to end of episode*

Third person P.O.V.

Yurio was in tears, he was laughing so hard. "T-That was s-so funny! Ross w-with the m-monkey!" He managed to get out between fits of laughter. (A/N: I don't watch Friends so I know nothing about it, don't hate me pls). Otabek felt his heart speed up. "He is so cute when he laughs! Oh god my heart." Otabek thought to himself. Yurio had a big smile on his face, his turquoise eyes shining with tears of laughter. "So cute." Otabek thought. Yurio recovered from his laughing fit. "You're cute when you laugh." Otabek said. Yurio blushed. "N-no I'm not..." he said quietly. "Yes you are~" Otabek purred, getting more confident. Yurio shook his head, his face still red. "I really like you, Yuri." Otabek said, using his actual name instead of his nickname. Yurio turned a brighter shade of red. "I r-really like y-y-you too, Otabek." Yurio said, still bright red. Otabek held Yurio's face in both hands, making Yurio lok him in the eyes. He leaned down  and Yurio leaned up, their lips meeting. They felt sparks. Otabek's arms slid top Yurio's waist while Yurio's arms moved up to Otabek's neck. After about two minutes, they pulled away, breathless. "I love you, Otabek." Yurio said softly. "I love you too, Yuri." Otabek replied, pulling Yurio into a warm hug. Yruio snuggled into the embrace, feeling safe, warm, and loved. 

Hope you enjoyed!! Request any type of pairing!

~Skai

Random, Wonderful One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara