twenty

alex: TWO WEEKS TILL I SEE YOU AGAIN

jack: AAAAAAAAAAA

alex: YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISS YOU

jack: BITCH TF YES I DO U THINK I DONT MISS U TOO

alex: POINT TAKEN BUT LIKE

alex: BABE

-

it's possible to slow down time. jack is certain of it.

the next two weeks creep by so agonizingly slowly that every minute lasts an hour and every hour a day.

obviously he facetimes alex all the time. (even in the middle of class once. they weren't working on anything anyway, so it's not like he got in trouble. ha!) but it's still frustratingly long. and he misses alex like shit.

so it's two weeks later then and he's sitting in his room and he's surprised at the cold feeling in his stomach. he's anxious about seeing alex. his boyfriend. you don't get anxious about that shit. what the fuck?

but he's scared alex has changed. or that he himself has changed.

then the doorbell rings and his mom yells for him and jack doesn't really have any time to think about it before he's downstairs and fuck alex looks gorgeous and beautiful and jack has missed him so fucking much-

"alex," jack says, and breaks into the biggest grin you've ever seen. alex charges him and jumps onto him, holding tight and laughing. "alex."

"jack," alex mimics, burying his face in jack's shoulder. their parents are laughing politely. "i missed you."

jack untangles him and sets him down, leading him upstairs. "i missed you too, god."

as soon as they reach jack's room, alex shoves the door closed and tackles jack onto the bed, kissing him. "missed this, too," he grins, and jack flips him over.

"at least let's talk before we start fucking," he laughs, and alex pouts but agrees. "so how's philadelphia?"

alex twists his mouth to the side. "sucks more dick than zack does on weekends," he says, and they both burst into laughter. "but seriously, man, i fuckin' hate it. how's everyone here?"

jack smiles at him. "was better before you left."

he gets a smack on the shoulder for that. "stop being so fucking cheesy," alex says, but he's laughing as he kisses jack. "alright, well. now that we're all caught up, can we fuck?"

"someone's impatient." jack raises an eyebrow.

"shut up," alex whines, kissing him again. "shut up."

tfw ur basing this off of ur own relationship (i live in philly & my gf lives in baltimore bye)