Character Request Form *Closed*

Since so many people have been asking if they can be a character in this series, I thought I might as well get organized and make a form for it!

If you'd like to be a character in the Books of Lessaenes, just fill out this form in the comments, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

If you have already made a request, and your character has not yet been introduced in the story, please fill out the form anyway as a reminder. It will be much easier for me if all of my requests are in one place. 

However, if you have already been introduced in the story or mentioned at the bottom of a chapter, you don't have to fill out the form because I already have a record of you. Thank you :)

Form: 

What's your character's first and last name?

How old is your character? 

Is your character a Flame, an Iceheart, a Rhenan, or a Lessaenite?

Would you be okay with it if your character died? 

What clan does your character belong to? (Keeper, Mystic, Warrior, Scientist, or Artist)?

Descriptions of the clans, if you need them: 

Scientist- They're in charge of the Iceheart Department and pretty much everything scientific. They collaborate with the Warrior clan on interstellar warfare tactics. 

Artist- They're the most laid back clan, in charge of the entertainment industry and advertising.

Mystic- They're religious and traditional clan, in charge of the monarch's Ceremonial Guard and the yearly Festival of Lumys celebrations. 

Warrior- They're in charge of the military and are usually Ice Guards or Flames.

Keeper- They're the social clan, in charge of charities and social events.