Chapter 2

Ashely's POV

"Drake?" I asked before he smashed his lips onto mine

"Drake!" I exclaimed as I pushed him away.

"I've been waiting to do that forever now, and since you and your little boyfriend are over I took my chance." He said with his arms still around me. I hated this boy, but it still felt nice to have somebody hold me.

"How do you know we broke up?" I questioned him as he held onto me tighter.

"The girl he's been sleeping with, is one that I was trying to get with. One day she just told me everything and then today she told me she was going over to his apartment." He answered me and stared deep into my eyes.

"Why'd you let me go over there then if you knew what was going to happen?" I asked as my face grew crimson.

"You had to find out for yourself, you wouldn't of believed me if I would of told you." He had a point, I wouldn't of believed him.

"Let's get you home." Drake said as he let me go and took my hand. What is going on!? I hate this guy but he's being so sweet now..

"Why are you being so sweet?" I asked holding back my tears.

"I know how it feels to be broken, no matter how much we have hated each other in the past nobody deserves to be put through this." Drake said stopping and looking me in the eyes. He stared deeply into my eyes as if he was staring into my soul.

"Thank you Drake." I said hugging him.

This is a complete different side of him, and even though I strongly dislike him.. Right now everything seems perfect.

"Stay with me tonight?" I ask looking up at him.

"Okay Ash" he obliged as we walked back to my house. His parents are still at my house and we easily made our way to my room without them noticing anything. We layed down in my bed together and all I keep thinking is that this is wrong. We hate each other yet we're laying in bed together.

"Drake, if I asked you something.. Please don't think I like you like that or anything." I say sitting up onto the bed.

"Will you take my virginity?" I looked into his eyes, his face went blank.

"Why me?" He questioned also siting up, looking like he's in shock.

"Why not you?" I said and he didn't take any more time before shaking his head yes and crashing his lips onto mine.

He gently sucked on my neck and found my sweet spot fast, and it felt so good. He slid my shirt off and my bra, and then planted kisses down to my breast. He kissed them gently before swirling his tongue around one of my pink buds. With his thumb he played with my other, and I was getting wet fast. He slowly slid my shorts off and slid his hand inside my panties. He started kissing me again and he played with my core. A moan escaped my lips and I could tell he liked the sound of it as I could feel his hard erection on my stomach.

"Wow, you're really wet for me Ash." He smirked as he slid a finger into me. I ran my hand through his hair and onto his back. I ran my nails along his back and he groaned loudly. I slid his shirt off to reveal his amazing body. He slid off my panties and by the time I knew it his pants were off. He slowly slid his member inside me and to be honest it was painful. I felt like I was going to scream and he noticed it too, he put his hand over my mouth before I let out that loud noise.

"Damn, you're so tight." Drake said as he began to thrust slowly inside of me. He went slow for a while until the pain went away.

"Faster!" I begged and he did what was asked. He thrust faster and faster, both of us moaning. He played with my breast as he thrust and I felt like I was in heaven. Within moments we both came together and he layed beside me.

We were breathing hard and we were staring at the ceiling for a while. "Ash" Drake said as he turned to face me.

"Yes?" I said as I turned to face him.

"Could we start doing this often?" He asked placing his hand on mine. I can't believe he asked me to be friends with benefits. I've only had sex once, but maybe I will like it.

"I'll think about it Drake" I answered and kissed his cheek.

Within a few minutes I was out. Drake noticed I was falling asleep and pulled my blanket on top of us and slid his arm around me. I felt safe.