Chapter 19

Ashley's POV

Waking up in the hospital is scary, but for once I know what's going on. I know that something happened to me and I couldn't feel anything again. I know I felt like my heart was going 50 times the normal rate. I know all this, but for some reason it's like I still can't wrap my head around it all.

I'm much better this time. When I woke up I opened my eyes without a struggle and even moved around a bit. My parents are here, they heard and came to visit me even though they didn't have any days to take off until spring time.

Drake has came in and seen me once and he actually cried. I know he loves me, he really truly does. But what he did wasn't right. He had Austin cheat on me and when I'm fully better I'm going to talk to Drake about it.

I feel like I am putting Drake in danger because of Sarah and Austin. They keep going after me, not Drake. But it's affecting him too, I know it is.

Whatever medicine they have put me on is really strong and it's making me sleepier and sleepier by the minute. Within just a couple minutes I'm out, again.

**

When I woke up there was a card and balloon next to me and it made me smile. It makes me feel special that somebody is thinking about me.

Drake is asleep in the chair across from me and I wish so much that I had my phone because I would take a photo of him. He looks adorable when he's asleep. No worries, nothing. Because here lately he's been looking kind of bad. He barely eats anymore, doesn't sleep much because he's taking care of me, he had bags under his eyes and I know he's so stressed out. He's always missing school because of me too..

Sometimes I wonder if it would be better if I wasn't in his life to screw things up. He's really a good guy even though he hasn't always been.

I turn the tv on and flip though channels until I find a rerun of Pretty Little Liars, it's my favorite show! It's one of the Halloween episodes when Adam Lambert was on there singing! I love him too.

About mid way through the show Drake wakes up and smiles when he sees me awake. I slide over and pat the bed wanting him to come sit with me. He laughs and comes over and kisses me passionately and of course I kiss him back. I run my fingers through his hair and he traces his fingers along my shoulder.

I can't help but smile when we finish kissing, he really does make me happy. He's perfect in every way to me. He lays down beside me and throws his arm around me holding me, making me feel safe.

"Did you get me the card?"

"No babe. I don't even remember that being there.. Maybe someone brought it in while you were sleeping?"

"Yeah probably" I say as I reach for the card.

It says "Get better soon" with hearts and balloons on it. I open it to read that the little quote inside has been marked out and now it says "hahaha just kidding bitch, love Sarah."

"Drake! She was in here! She was in here while we were asleep! She could of killed us or something!" I practically yell with tears filling my eyes.

"Baby I'll be right back, I'm going to go talk to the nurse about this and tell her that only family, my family and me can get in. And anyone else they need to find out who it is and let us know."

"Okay babe. Thank you so much. I said as he leaned down kissing me before he walked out. I can't believe this. I'm never going to get away from them. At least that's what it feels like anymore.