Chapter 18

Drakes POV

Waiting is the worst thing ever. Right now me and my family is waiting in the waiting room at the hospital in the emergency department. Ashley is in there, fighting for her life. AGAIN.

They said all of the drug may not be out of her system and she could be having another reacting. But this time atleast they know what's going on and may be able to help more this time around.

I just want to see her. Tell her how much I love her and that she's my everything, my world. God I can't believe this. I just want everything to be okay again.

As I slowly drift off into sleep, the doctor walks up and says loudly "Sanders family" We get to our feet quickly and watch the doctor intensely.
"Ashely is in very bad condition, the drug is still in her system and like last time put her into a coma. But she's a strong girl and I know she will be fine. We are going to make sure the drug is completely out of her system before we send her home."

"So she's going to okay?? No doubt about it?"

"She'll be fine. It may take her a while to start moving or talking again. But after she wakes up, give it a few weeks and she will be back like normal."

"Can we go see her?"

"In about 30 minutes or so yes. The nurses are running some tests right now. I'll let you know when you can."

"Okay. Thank you."

The doctor smiled and walked back into the ER rooms. I'm so happy she's going to be okay. But I hate she has to get better all over again. I feel like this is all my fault.

I hate Austin and Sarah for doing this.
I don't know why they hate her that much, or if they hate me and are trying to mess with me. Either way, they are screwed up. Ashley is a good girl, and she deserves the best.

I decide to take a walk down to the gift shop they have here at the hospital. I have some money on me, and I want to surprise Ashley when she wakes up.

I find a purple bear that says "I love you" and a card from all of the family.
I don't know what to get her though, I've never gotten a girl presents. I love her though and I want her to know that I do.

Christmas time is coming up in about a month or so, and I hope that Ashley will be well by then and we can spend it together. I'm planning on take her to see the Christmas lights, and I'm excited about shopping for her. Even though I don't know what to get her.

By the time I come back, my mom and dad isn't sitting down waiting anymore. It's probably been 30 minutes and they are back there visiting Ashley.

I walk up to the front desk and ask if Ashley can have visitors by now and if I can go back there.

"Well technically there's already too many people visiting her now. There is three people, but once 2 comes back you may go back there"

"Who's all back there? I thought it was only my mom and dad back there?"

"While you were gone, Ashely's mom showed up and is back there right now."

"Her mom?"

"Yes sir"

"Thank you"

I say and sit down. Wow her parents are back. That means they get to take care of her and is probably going to move her back into their house. She's not safe in her house because of Austin and Sarah, but we can't tell them that...

****

It's short and boring so I'm sorry! Love you guys. I will update soon :)

-foreveramber