Chapter 12

Ashley's POV

Everything is going so good lately. Perfect is more like it. I love being with Drake, and I think we are officially a couple.

Lately we've been spending a lot of time at the house after school and on weekends, so it's been pretty boring for the both of us.

So this weekend we are throwing a party. A huge party to. I'm excited for it, but not excited for all the sex craved people that are gonna try to find our rooms. So we will be locking them up.

Drake has only had one party before and that ended pretty good, everyone went home when they needed to and nothing got broke. The house was just trashed, which is expected after a house party.

Since it is Halloween time, people can dress up for the party. Halloween is only a week away, I'm pretty excited for it. I have a sexy playboy bunny costume I'm wearing for Drake.

My parents called me earlier telling me that they're doing good and hope I am too. I told them me and Drake are together and they said it was about time we got together.

Right now I am getting ready for school and Drake is down stairs eating his cereal he eats every morning before school. He has a daily routine now, get up, wake me up, have sex, take a shower, get dress and eat his cereal.

Sometimes he is so rough he makes me sore, and he doesn't like it sometimes. At first he said at least I know who's been there, jokingly of course. Now he says he feels bad for me being sore, but like he said. It reminds me even more of what he has done to me and made me feel.

It's getting cold, so I'm wearing a hoodie and black skinny jeans with my black Uggs. This is my favorite time of the year and probably will always be.

I walk down stairs finding Drake washing his bowl. I skip breakfast and soon we are on our way to school, hand in hand listening to Volbeat. Happiness is what I feel, and it's what I need.

**THE WEEKEND**

As we're setting up for the party, people are showing up early. It's only 9:30 and people came here with a buzz. Most people are dressed up, but some didn't. I'm not dressed up yet, we've been getting everything ready we haven't had time to do anything.

We finally sit down on the couch and sip back some beers as people seem to zoom into the house. I guess that's what you get when the host is pretty popular, tons of buzzed people looking for a good time.

Before long I'm feeling a buzz and we are sitting with our friends laughing and playing games. Looking around I spot some people on the other couch, they are all over each other and look like they are about to have sex.

I walk over to them and let them know they can't do that here, and if they want to screw around they can leave. They didn't like what I said, but seemed to kind of understand so they got up and left. Sorry, we're not supporting any sex crazed people wanting to have sex in the living room. I do not want to see it anyways.

I drop down on the couch but Drake is gone and my friends are still playing a drinking game. I pick up my cup and drink the rest down, ready to have another. We have some already beside us in a cooler so I grab on an pour it in my cup.

Not long after, I start to feel sick to my stomach and I'm not sure why. I take off to the bathroom, and kneel down in front of the toilet knowing I'm going to get sick. The bathroom is pretty big, and the sink is a few feet away, and I began to have a dizzy feeling and I don't think I can even get up.

I try to yell for Drake, but it's like the more I try to yell, the less anything comes out of my mouth. I fall completely on the ground, not being able to feel to much. I notice that I am being rolled over, seeing Drake panicking, talking to me but I can't even hear him.

He pulls out his phone and calls someone, and still trying to talk to me. Before I knew it, I closed my eyes and along with everything else, I couldn't open my eyes either.