Chapter 5

I woke up around six to get myself ready to meet Drake and also for school. I wanted to show Austin that he didn't break me. I mean deep down I feel like that, but I'm not showing anyone that side of me. Sometimes I wish I had the ability to shut off my emotions.

I decided to wear a white tee shirt that said Hope in green, and a green skirt that matches. I wore my white flats with my outfit, and I think I look cute. I looked at my phone and it was 6:45, so I decided to go ahead and meet Drake since I had nothing else to do until it was time to leave for school. I walked down to the abandoned building and Drake was already there waiting for me.

It was dark outside still but I could kind of make out what he was wearing. A black American eagle shirt and some dark blue jeans. The black shirt fit him nicely and it made him look sexy. I don't know why I'm thinking this about the guy who I shouldn't even talk to let alone keep having sex with him.

I stood a few feet in front of him and he was just staring at me. "What are you looking at?" I asked joking. "Come here" he whispered and took a hold of my arm and pulled me towards him. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head in the crook of my neck. I put my arms around his neck and he planted soft kisses on my neck and I ran my hand through his hair.

Everything he was doing was gentle, like there was emotion behind it. But I highly doubt that, it seems like something is just wrong. "What's wrong?" I quietly asked as I broke his grip and looked at him. "Nothing why?" He asked as he tried to pull me to him again. "You seem like something is bothering you." I tell him. He smirked and just shook his head no.

Something is bothering him, but I'll just leave him alone about it. If he wants me to know he'll tell me. "So why did you want to meet here for?" I slightly smiled looking into his gorgeous eyes. The sun has started coming out and it was pretty outside today. He smiled back and crashed his lips to mine. I began to kiss him back and he licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. I let him have it and our tongues played with each others.

He moved me to where I was up against the building and his hand slid under my skirt. He ran his hand along the outside of of my panties and I let out a soft moan, needing and wanting his touch. "I want you to beg me for it" Drake said as he continued to tease me. He kept on running his hand back and forth and he leaned up against me making me feel his hard erection. "Beg baby" he said as he took his other hand and squeezed my boob. "Drake.. Please" I pleaded. I wanted him so bad, and he thinks this is funny. "Please what?" He continued to squeeze my boob and running his other hand near my butt.

"Please Drake, I need you inside of me. Please" I begged and I could tell he liked it. "How do you want it?" He asked as he squeezed my butt hard. "Rough." was all I had to say. He pulled down my panties and also his pants, carefully slid on a condom, and his length was filling me up. This time was different, even though I know I told him rough, I didn't know it would be like this. I expected to feel pain, but instead I'm feeling more pleasure than ever.

He pumped in and out of me as hard and deep as he could. His hands roamed my body, rubbing and squeezing me all over and it felt nice. He took one of his hands and put both of my arms above my head an held them there. Before I knew it I was already about to reach my climax, it happened sooner this time and I believe it was because of him being rougher. He looked at me and smirked as he knew what he was doing to me.

I wanted him to feel pleasure from me for once, so I gently planted my lips to his neck and started to suck and lick. He let out a groan and started going faster, showing me he liked what I was doing. I took my hand that was suppose to be above my head, and ran it through his hair gently pulling it also. I felt my climax come and it hit me hard. A wave had come over me and my juices went everywhere. I actually almost screamed by the way this made me feel. He was reaching his and he started to thrust slowly inside me and I felt his length twitch inside me. "Ashley" he groaned and put his arms aroun me.

We stayed there for a while like that until we noticed that we should really be getting off to school. Something about Drake is changing and I don't know why. But I know at school we will be acting like we hate each other. We both went our separate ways and both drove to school.

I parked in my normal spot and got out and walked towards the school. Usually I would of waited on Austin to get here but I guess that's a habit I'll have to break. I walked into the school and seen one of my friends Cassidy. We're not super close but she's a good friend. "Hey girl" she said coming up to me smiling. "Hey Cass" I said returning a smile. "Where's Austin at?" She asked looking around for him. "Um.. We broke up" I said looking down at the ground. "What!? Why?" She was so shocked that we had broken up.

Everybody had always told us we were so cute together and that we were going to be together forever. "He cheated on me, probably more than I know" I answered truthfully. "And you're okay about it?" She asked as we started walking to our first period which is Spanish. Drake was in there with us. "Well no I'm not okay, but I don't want to show everyone that I'm sad." I said and then sat down in my seat.

Spanish went by fast but I fell asleep a little. My teacher is so boring. The only good thing is that we had partner work and I'm always paired with my friend Justin. He's different than most guys but I've always sorta liked him. Not that I was gonna let him know that though. Drake is paired with Cassidy and I heard her say something about me and Austin breaking up. He hasn't even looked at me, which is a good thing. My face would probably turn red if he did.

The rest of the day went by fast. Lunch was the worst for me because I always sat with Austin and his friends but now, obviously that's not gonna work out. A girl that I've never even met invited me to sit with her and her friends, I guess she noticed I didn't have anywhere to go. I sat with them and talked a little. They were really nice to me actually and they said I can sit with them anytime I want. I seen Austin talking to some other girl and he looked over at me and smirked. Good for him, I thought. I need to find a guy to pretend to be with me so I can make him think I'm happy without him.

I made my way to my car and all I wanted to do was go home and lay down. I live about fifteen minutes away from school so I got home in no time. I came home to a note on the table from my mom and dad. It says "Out for a while, be home tonight. Love you!" Obviously my mom wrote it, I can actually read it. I got a green apple and ran upstairs to lay in my bed.

I ate my apple, done my homework, and watched some tv. I'm pretty bored and there's nothing to do. It might be bad but I don't care. I decided to text Drake and see what he's up too. I invited him over and he said he'd be here soon. Eventually I heard the front door open and I sat up on my bed. Within a minute Drake had opened my bedroom door and he smiled at me. "Hey" I said as I patted a spot on my bed for him to sit down. Something about him just makes me go crazy. I want him so bad it's not funny, I guess because when I'm with him he just makes me feel good. I don't think about anything because we're just having fun. Nothing serious about it and maybe it's what I need.

He sat on my bed and smirked at me. "So why'd you want me to come over?" He asked getting a little closer to me. "I just wanted to see you" I said as he looked me up and down. I changed into a tank top and shorts when I got home. He leaned in and kissed me gently and eventually it became rough. I wanted to please him this time. As we were kissing I slid my hand down to his pants and started to unbuckle them. I slid them off and slid my hand into his boxers. I began to rub his cock up and down as I bit his lip. I stopped kissing him and I pulled his boxers down. I had Drake lay down on my bed, with only his shirt on now. I put my hand around his length and started to softly lick it up and down. This isn't my first time doing this, but I'm still nervous about it. I put his long length inside my mouth and began to suck gently.

He was groaning loud and he ran his fingers through my hair and pulled it gently. He stopped me after a while and layed me down. He slowly slid my shorts off and he got on top of me. He started to kiss my neck and he soon found my sweet spot. He began to suck and lick my sensitive spot and his hand trailed down to my sex. He slid my panties down and spread my legs apart. He rubbed my sex up and down and I let out a soft moan. He moved down and positioned his head between my legs. He planted kisses along my thighs and even on my sex. Before I knew it his tongue was doing magic to my already wet core. He took me places I've never been, and I felt my climax coming soon. "Come for me baby" Drake said and then continued licking me all over. I let my hand play with his hair as he did this to me. "Drake!" I screamed as I felt my climax over power me. My juices went everywhere and he licked them all up, slowly, teasing my very sensitive core.

He layed beside me and I turned to face him. "I can't believe I made you scream my name" he said as he slid his arms around me. "Me either" I could feel my face turning red. "So I take it you want to be friends with benefits?" He said staring into my eyes. I bit my lip and shook my head yes. "Good" he said smiling and getting off my bed. He put his boxers and pants back on and walked to my door. "I can't wait until you live with me" he smirked and walked out.