Chapter 8

I woke up on some couch with Justin beside me and the last thing I remember is me and Justin making out on the couch and Drake leaving with some girl. I poked Justin to try and wake him and he just rolled over. I pulled out my phone and decided to call Drake, maybe he will pick me up.

"Hello"

"Hey can you pick me up I'm still at the house"

"Yep" was all he said before hanging up.

I don't know what I did to him but as soon as he picks me up I'm gonna talk to him. I waited outside for about 20 minutes and finally he showed up. I got in his car and he didn't take long to start going.

"What have I done to you to make you hate me?"

"I don't hate you.. you just don't know what you do to me Ash"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing" and that was the end of our conversation. What could he mean? What do I do to him? Ugh he is so confusing!

When we get to the house I go up to my room and lay down. I'm so sleepy. I hear Drake close his door to his room, probably to go back to bed hisself. I grab my phone and see I have a few texts from my mom. I texted her back letting her know I'm fine and I love them. I eventually fall back to sleep and hoping my headache will go away.

I wake up to my door opening to find Drake standing there watching me. Je smirks, something I haven't seen in a while.

"What?"

He holds up a pair of hand cuffs and his eyes turn dark with pure lust. He walks over to me and grabs me by surprise. His lips crash onto mine and as much as I'd love not too, I kiss him back with just as much lust.

***

"Drake, please let me come." I begged as he thrust himself in and out of me. My moans were getting louder but we didn't care. "Not just yet baby" Drake murmured as he kissed my neck gently then sucking on my sweet spot. He always knew how to find my most sensitive places. Forgetting about the handcuffs holding my hands back, I tried to move my arm. The handcuff dug into my skin and the pain of it made me moan more. He slowed down his pace making it even harder to control myself. "Come for me Ash" Drake commanded. I let go and so did he, we came together like we have many of times before.

***

We lay there, naked together, hand in hand and as much as I hate to admit it.. this feels so right. Even with his kinky games, him and me, I just want this so bad.

I sit up and look at him in the eye, I'm lost for words when I've been thinking about what to say for a while now.

"Drake why have you been so mean? What did I do?"

"Baby you didn't do anything. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for ignoring you, being mean, trying to make you jealous. I'm just so sorry. You don't know how you make me feel. I know we have sex, but that's not just it. I feel something and it scares me. It really does."

Instead of saying anything I kiss him with everything I have. I feel exactly what he does and it scares me too. He kisses me back and we lay onto the bed together again and it's not just lust and the heat of the moment type stuff.
This is something I can explain, it's butterflies in my stomach and my head spinning kind of feelings.

(A/N) FINALLY Drake tells her how he feels :) What do y'all think will happen?

Do you think they will get together?

Do you think Ashley will go back to Justin because she feels bad?

Message! Comment! Vote! :)