Tracking him down

Tracking Tim down was easy well, he had hoped it was easy since he hadn't spoke to Tim since the signing of  the divorce papers so that he could move on but with the history they had he was wishing that he could go back 20 plus years and re write the history he had with Tim and re marry him.  That damn flight was long the entire time  the Tennessee native man  stared out the window the entire time  thanking god it was sunshine  weather but praying to god that Tim was home, when he landed and grabbed his luggage from claim  and walked out of the airport  grabbing a rental car he had checked his phone  when he sat in that car still nothing from Tim he sent him a text message hoping he would reply  least when he dropped his bags off at his house  he thanked god Pancho was looked after while he was trying to get the unfinished business done.  Kenny came home to empty house  Tim had been gone  since the divorce everything half, half was taken  by Tim and god knew where he was staying  Tim hadn't responded it seemed like being friends  wasn't what he had in mind, Kenny was kicking himself litteraly  he texted his old buddy Tracy Lawrence the three of them  were once upon a time were the trouble makers running around Nashville getting into some kind of mischeious things  when that time was Tim and Kenny falling in love with eachother.  When his phone went off  he spritned from the shower only let down again it wasn't Tim finding out that man had kicked off on tour it was litteraly a pain in the ass  that Kenny couldn't even get through to Tim.

A second shower of the day after he manged to go jog around the block  he was trying to figure out where the hell Tim was  and a way to persue him back  and their relationship to be worked on . that ring he still kept   both rings  he still cherished  to this day his engagment had been something he never expected when Kenny's 27th birthday had rolled around  and partying with his bestfreinds Tim had gotten down one knee  in Tootsies  he had never seen that coming. forty proved to him  that it was a good year when that summer he took Tim's last name, he still could  remeber  how it felt with Tim's skin on top of his his whole body on top of him what that felt like when Tim made love to him. "God damn it!" he mumbled it all hit him standing in the shower he was trying to not let the tears fall in between  the drops of the shower and the tears  he wanted  to wake up still in the arms of his bestfriend  Samuel Timothy McGraw.  Kenny spent the whole damn day  trying to figure out where the hell Tim was hiding most of his peers texted to say they hadn't seen him or they didn't know  something wasn't right with that, nobody was telling him where Tim was  the pain wasn't smoother as time went on it only was sharper it still felt like  knife to the damn chest straight to the heart where it only hurt more,  he decided to try and call Tim  he sat with the phone on loud speaker out the front  it rang it  rang till Tim's voice mail  came on  giving him false hope that Tim would call him. "Baby.. it's me .. we need to talk  asap call me please"  he held back the damn tears when he left the message he was still holding on to hope.

Hope, that's what he needed hope he found out Tim was playing in Texas the Houstin Rodeo  it was still refreshing to see that Tim was playing those kind of events  since the divorce three years onwards he still was showing he was still performing. Kenny decided right in that moment he was going to go to damn Texas and  get Tim to at least try to talk to him he didn't want to honestly know if he had already moved on to somebody new, the same time he wanted to know who he had been loving.  His mama warned him  that  Tim  might not want to hear Kenny out, right now the island boy didn't care about that  he was set on seeing Tim's face.  the flight to Houstin  felt like it was longer than expected  he was just ready to run to the man and cup his face and beg him for one more chance at love with him he knew they belonged together that divorce was all a mistake and Kenny knew that Tim knew it was all a mistake. When he got to the Arena he was able to get in the Arena with his ID  Tim's crew  was  estatic to see him "Man!" Deano embraced Kenny in  a bear hug  slapping his back "what brings you here?" he asked as Kenny stepped back to face  Deano who knew Tim and himself better than they knew each other, it was no telling Kenny was here to track Tim down  his facial expressions  said it all "Tryin' to get through to Sam.." he replied the second he said that Deano slapped his shoulder "go get him his dressin' room is up the hall on the right he might not talk but good luck" Deano said softly  before Kenny nodded taking off to Tim's dressing room.