Falling back in love all over again.

Nothing could ever make Kenny feel different about  Tim the same man who made him feel special, special that honestly he had never felt the way those velvet hands had ever  touched him he was something else. A beer sat in Kenny's hand they sat out on the bus just them those blue eyes stared at his man those brown eyes who seemed to be in deep thought about something "baby?"  Kenny spoke softly snapping Tim out of his train of thoughts  about the whole thing how to  make the  relationship work "what?" Tim asked glancing in the smaller man's direction. Kenny couldn't help himself  he sat his beer down  scooting closer towards him  he nuzzled his face into Tim's cupping his face breathing softly "I never wanted to loose you.. I never wanted to see us go where were  a divorce? No every second of my life i wanted you.. I wanted  children Sammy your children" something told Kenny this was worth the time apart  he wasn't sure what the hell what he was thinking and honestly he wanted him back. Tim's eyes just stared back into those blue eyes that were like the ocean  he still saw the  man that danced in the bedroom his head on his shoulder  just to take in the sound of Tim's heart beating and the sound of Tim breathing in and out, how many times had he just laid in bed with the man from Louisiana  listening to sound of the rain pelting down  on the roof. How many times had he  just laid there and stared at Tim just because he didn't want to get up at butt crack of dawn  because Tim looked so peaceful sleeping and being wrapped in his embrace. "I never wanted this either Kenny.. never, but you're always runnin' always doin' somethin'  I don't know if this is gonna work.. we barely still trust each other" Tim replied that Kenny knew that they still had their issues to deal with "Baby, I know we have our issues and our differences but we can and will work this out" he softly spoke leaning in closer kissing the other mans lips gently it turned into a passionate kiss.

A passionate Kiss that lead  to being slammed up against  the wall breathing heavily staring back into the chocolate brown eyes of a man who took his virginity 20 plus years ago. "I've always wanted you.. always wanted you Sam.."he couldn't even speak he was pressed up against the wall keeping himself steady purring softly as Tim thrusted into him like they never had a passionate steamy sex in their whole entire lives being together "Shh.. just shut up right now" Tim softly spoke  it was just them on the bus  alone TOGETHER. Kenny had never felt so much more alive then making passionate love with the man he loved  he imagined two little girls running around their house Tim singing lullabies to them, he imagined that he would have been a great dad  to their children he wasn't getting any younger that was for sure.

Next thing, Kenny was wound up on top of Tim underneath covers of the king size bed  he was weak those beautiful italian eyes stared back at him. Those beautiful features about him made him only fall harder  the kisses he craved he craved this more than anything else in the damn world to be making up to him passionate sex, the love making this was one thing he craved "God.. i've missed you" The sound of Tim breathing along with him  as the smaller man thrusted him loving on him feeling like he was on top of the world again "I've missed you.. don't... don't let me go.." Kenny sighed  he didn't want to wake up without  Tim or the feel of him. They made love all night, all night switching between each other Kenny  didn't wana walk out of the bus, he didn't want to think he  was dreaming again and only being let down by the hope. "I'm not goin' anywhere" Tim whispered wrapping his arms around the smaller man as he placed his leg over his as Kenny laid there with pure exhaustion but happy a smile couldn't be smacked off his face at all  "You better not 'cause I'll kick your ass" he grinned laughing just taking Tim's hand into his and lacing his fingers with his, the man from Knoxville  couldn't keep his eyes open but he wanted to be as close as he could with him. He fell asleep, within minutes  of Tim's grasp he was out, out like a light and shortly after Tim followed falling asleep curled up to him.