Somebody must be praying for me.

Several days, Kenny hadn't slept  hadn't shaved barely eaten wondering  how in the hell he functioned thinking maybe it was time to head back to islands that Tim had made up his damn mind  that he didn't want Kenny  maybe their relationship wasn't meant to work out after all seven days  since that last text message he didn't bother with him. Karen was concerned for her son knowing this stage of Kenny  usually he could bounce back  but she was worrying  for the life of her Kenny was praying for him every night he didn't know how long it had been since he got down on his knees praying to the man upstairs  finally in several days and alcohol  he finally passed out in bed  he got the guts to finally enter the Franklin home he shared  with the Lousiana Italian man  and their bed they had made love in countless times  over and over. Sleep was Kenny's only relief right now  finally passing out he needed some other thing to keep his mind he had his arm over Tim's scented pillow in their bed  it didn't occur to him  that he had been gone for two and half years since the divorce was drawn up and signed,  after eighteen hours Tim  unlocked the door  cussing under his breath he had been trying to contact the man  for hours and no response  he walked up stairs he couldn't help when he approached the bedroom Kenny was fast asleep tanned, unshaven   he dumped his bag in the middle of the room sighing. Crawling into bed  he slipped under Kenny's arm coliding his body was  against his kissing the side of his head  treasuring the sleep deprived Kenneth Arnold Chesney  he fell asleep with him  holding him close,  when Kenny half awoke  Tim opened an eye and smiled "shhh go back to sleep" he softly spoke as Kenny stroked his face gently "I was beginnin' to think  you'd never come back here sam" Kenny confessed it almost made him want to drop to his knees  to see the other man  laying beside him holding him close  he had been dreading the moment ever since  they  called off their marriage.

"You look like Hell" Tim spoke when they took a five hour nap together he could see Kenny was worn out and the island boy laughed it wasn't something he didn't get told often "Yeah.. well i know.." Kenny laughed softly staring back into the eyes of the man he fell in love with many years ago "I didn't know what the hell to do the last few months  with out you.. i thought you met someone new" Kenny spoke softly it killed him to actually admit that to Tim's face  and the response he was awaiting was  making him nervous  to hear he didn't know if he wanted to hear if Tim had slept around after the divorce or not. "i thought about it i wanted to be on my own  for a little while.. I got close to a few people" Tim replied  which didn't suprise Kenny at all knowing Tim men and women would have jumped him if he had given them a chance  he was and attractive man  for sure and this was true Tim was and still would be even in his older years Kenny would even still the say the same thing about Tim being a man of good looks and the italian blood. "I didn't know what to do with myself or how the hell i was supposed to do.. i was never over you.. yet." Kenny spoke softly  before he kissed the man softly and passionately  before the two made love.