[4]

A/N : WOAH IT HIT 614 IN FOUR DAYS LMAO.
Asdfghjkl! 614 is my favorite number and when I open wattpad, the first thing I saw was that!

And.. actually I'm a bit sad because of the decreasing number of the comments and votes. Is the story boring?

Nah, btw, enjoy, whoever read this shits;)
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

It's 01:45am but I still can't sleep. The image of the burning house keeping me up.

It just.. I don't know. Maybe it just bother me? Or creepy me out?

Seriously, I just can't let it out of my mind!

I ruffle my hair in frustration and walk toward the bathroom, to wash my face. It maybe help a bit.

And it did.

So I lay on my bed, and staring at the dark ceiling.

And then suddenly reality hit me.

Tomorrow I have classes and meet up with Doctor Byun! Shoot! I should sleep right now.

I close my eyes, and slowly drifting to sleep.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

"So Mrs. Kim, this is the result of your son's case. And this the medical treatment if Daejin start to experience in that again. It surely make him calm and I'm sure this is will gone as time passed."I smile softly to her. I hand the medicines and the result to her.

She smile to me, "Thankyou so much, Doctor Byun. And oh.. Can I call you again if me or my family have any problems?"

Baekhyun quickly nod his head, "Of course, Mrs. Kim. I'll give you my card. Please wait."

He digging into his table and find a bunch of cards on the edge of his table. He smile in relief because he actually nearly forget about where did he put the cards.

"This, you can contact me whenever you need, Mrs. Kim."

"Okay, thankyou, Doc."she smile before going out from my room.

I sit on my chair and let out a smile creep into my face.

I don't know but I feel like it.

I feel happy today. Maybe because the weather? Yeah, probably it because the weather.

Because I have no appointment until 11am, I grab the remote control and turn the tv on.

It's been a long time since I'm not turning on the tv again.

When the tv on, the first one that appear in the screen is an image of a burned house. It said that the owner of the house was living alone there and it was his last asset that he had. Poor guy.

I keep changing the channels until I heard a knock on my door.

I straighten my sit before saying, "Yes, come in."

Suddenly, Doctor Lu come in and closing the door behind him.

"Hello, Doctor Byun."he greet me with his charming smile.

"Hello, Doctor Lu. What's bring you here?"

He chuckle a bit, "You don't even realize it, Doctor Byun?"

I frowned, "Realize what?"

"About the result of the case that you brought yesterday."

I suddenly remember of that and I hit my forehead with my palm, "Sh- I forget that."I was about to curse but then I realize that he is a doctor. Just like me. I should've be more careful.