[14]

BAEKHYUN'S POV

The next day, Kyungsoo come to my room and squeal like a girl when I give him a piece of paper.

"OH MY GOD! Thankyou so much, Baekkie. I love you so much!"he hug the paper before hug me tight.

"Ewh, what's with the nickname and hug?"I ask with disgust face.

He just roll his eyes, "Whatever." He release the hug before suddenly show his oh-fuck-that-creepy smile, "Hey, you know what?"

I rise my eyebrow, "What?"

"You and that Chanyeol boy is also suit a lot. Why don't you try to date him?"

I widened my eyes in shock and went to punch him.

"Auch! What was that for?!"he rub the hurted spot.

I use my angry face, "Are you crazy?!"

He laugh in his evil way, "Nope, I'm telling the truth, you dumbass."

"Why you suddenly asking me this?"I ask him, secretly hiding my reddened face.

"Because, oh, well, maybe you're too oblivious whenever you went to cafeteria with him. I just watched you from distance with a smirk on my face. Because, oh my fuck! The way he see you like you're the most special doctor in this whole world, and the way he stare at you like you're the most precious person and hell, he's oblivious too, because I watched the both of you."he smirk and I can't help to blush.

Seriously? I mean.. Chanyeol is looking at me that way?!

Kyungsoo laugh devilishly before go out from my room. THAT EVIL! I'll kill him for making my heart beat in abnormal way!

Today I wake more early for I don't know what the reason. Maybe.. because of the excitement? But.. Excited of what? Nah, maybe I'm happy because tomorrow is Sunday. Sunday mean no work. No work mean in home. In home mean laziness. Laziness mean laying on the sofa and watching tv while eating snacks. Yeap, maybe that's the reason. Right?

I'm smiling like crazy when suddenly the door being opened and Chanyeol come in. Make my heart beat in a rapid pace. Again.

"Good morning, Doctor Byun."he say with his usual killer smile.

Yeah, I will call that smile as a 'killer smile' because it's literally killing me.

"Morning."I reply and try to give him a sweet smile.

I watch he put his bagpack on the table before suddenly his eyes land on mine. I can't help but to look at the other direction. Embarrassed because of my stupid action earlier.

And suddenly I remember of something. I stand up from my seat and open my cupboard and take out a paper bag from it.

When I give the paper bag to him, he look at me with frown on his face.

"What is this, Doc?"nonetheless, he still accept it and peek into the paper bag.

"It's your clothes. Thanks for borrowing me."I smile to him before back to my seat.

"Oh."was all he said. "Your welcome."he smile back to me, "I even already forget about the clothes."he chuckle.

I joining him in laugh.

"So uhm.. How's work? Isn't that tiring?"I ask him about the job. I don't know what to talk about, so yeah..

He smile to me, "It's actually fun."

"Fun?"I ask him with a frown.

"Yes, it is. Especially when I can be your assistant."he smile and I swear I see he wink at me.

Fuck, is he trying to kill me slowly?

I just look away and try to calm my abnormal heart beat.

And the rest of the day spent with us talking to each other. Not to mention my stupid heart beats.
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

Let me say that this day is the most comfortable day in my work day.

We talked a lot whenever there's no patient or break time. The most of the conversation are talking about our job, family, friends, and the last is crush.

"Did you ever.. have a girlfriend?"he ask me, changing the topic.

I can't help but being mute in a while, to think about it. "Uhm.. I guess yes. When I was 9 or so. I was in elementary back then. I didn't understand what love is."I chuckle a bit.

He joining me in laugh too.

"How about you, Doc?"

He seems to think for seconds, "Yeah. The last time I have a girlfriend was in the middle of my 14 years old. We stop our relationship because she was moved to another country."

I want to ask him about this but.. "Do you.. by any chance, still love her?"I ask him in a slow voice. I don't know why but I'm afraid on what he will answer. Althought I already predict what is it, but still. I'm afraid.

"No. I'm not fully understand what kind of that relationship back then, so no."he answer with a firm voice.

And now I can't help but to sigh in relief. I don't even know why.

And then the room fill with silent. Until I have a crazy and dumb idea and decided to ask him about it.

"Do you want to go to mall with me this Sunday?"
===
A/N : Ugliest. Chapter. Ever.
Like really, there's nothing in the chapter. This is just an additional chapter, I guess. But I hope you're not mad and bored at me;)

AND I'M terribly sorry for the late update. This week has been the one of the most busy week and stressful week(´╥ω╥')

There's a lot of homeworks and tasks and tests and shits. Arrggghh╰(‵□′)╯

I hope you understand when I update it late. And thanks for who still waiting for my update.

Keep revomment, kay?😉

Love ya💕