[25]

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I hesitantly walk away from my room just to go to the toilet. It's 3pm and Chanyeol not here yet.

He usually arrive at straight 3, but now he's not. Where is he? And what's happening to him?

Some of my creepy thoughts pass my mind but I just shrug it away. I wash my hands and look at my reflection on the mirror. Good thing there is nobody beside me, so I can look at my reflection as long as I want.

My face look paler than usual. And what the hell, am I getting skinnier or what?

I sigh before splash the water to my face and once again look at my reflection on the mirror.

The water keep dropping from my chin and after that my mind already full about yesterday's conversation with Yeol.

He told me that I'm being haunted or terrorize or something like that, right? But.. who are they? And why?

I just shook my head harshly before went into one of the stall and keep thinking about that before I heard a loud thud coming from the toilet's door.

I frown before hurriedly finish my business and went out.

And I didn't expect that it is Chanyeol. He stand up in front of the door with a worried expression. He pull me into a tight hug.

"I'm worried as hell! I knock on your door but there is no answer. I open it and find nothing but an empty room. So I went here. And I'm so freaking glad that you were fine."

I smile to my self, "You've been worried too much, Yeol."

"I don't want to lose you."his face look so desperate.

I pull away from him, "Hey! You said it like I'm about to die."

He pout, "Don't say that!"

I just chuckle before exit the toilet with him behind me.

"So about the CCTV and monitor.."he speak out.

"I'm waiting for you so we can see together. Now let's go."I pull his hand.

As we arrive at the ground floor, I lead him toward the monitor room. Once we already in front of it, I knock the door.

The door opened, revealing a guard with a cold face.

But once he see me, he bow down and greet me, "Good evening, Doctor Byun. May I help you?"

"Yes Mr. Choi, we need your help. Can we see yesterday's record on the 4th floor at the hallway? Exactly at.. what time was it, Yeol?"I ask him with a small voice.

"Around 4 or so."

"Around 4 or so."Baekhyun copy Chanyeol's words before the guard nod in understand and quickly search the records file.

"Ah, this?"he show us the monitor's screen.

"Yes. Thankyou, Mr. Choi."I said before leaning more closer to the screen.

It's not really clear but it's enough, though. It's true, there are two girls knocking on the door several times. But because I wasn't there, the girls trying to open the room but to no avail.

"Oh and Doctor Byun, yesterday, when you were left SPH more early, there are 2 girls were looking at you and want to meet you."

Chanyeol frown, "Two girls?"

"Yes. They said they want to consult something, but they not ask the receptionist first. It looks like they ever coming here because they know where exactly your room is."

Me and Chanyeol just frown.

"Is that.. Do Yeon Mi and her friends?"I ask while biting my lip.

"I don't know. Let's see the record again."Chanyeol said with a frustration look on his face.

I sigh loudly. Why people even interrupt us?

The screen show us the same record; the girls trying to open the door but it's locked. But suddenly, there are one boy and a girl appear from nowhere.

The four of them talk to each other, and the boy suddenly look directly at the camera. The 3 girls following his look and then they run after that.

Chanyeol gasp in shock, "Aren't they..."he lean more closer to the screen, pause the video. "..the 3 girls! And the boy is my junior on my college! The girls were using wigs that's why they hair were weird! Oh my god, how can they do this to you?"

I freeze on my spot. "It's them.. again?"

"Yes. And the boy.. what is his problem with you?"he talk more to himself.

I can see he's tensing up and even clench his fist.

I gulp before say to Mr. Choi, "Thanks for the record, Mr. Choi. We need to go now."

The confuse guard just nod before both of us walk quickly toward my office.

"They seriously crazy."Chanyeol shake his head.

"Maybe they just want to talk to me..?"I ask with a low voice.

"Talk what? Talk about that you have to stay away from me? Those bastard. I'll punch them on their faces."

I sigh, "Calm down, Chanyeol. We still need the strong prove. You can't just hit them like that.."I said with a soft tone.

"My mind told me that, Baekhyun. I know they don't like you because of that."

I bite my lower lip, unable to speak a word.

"Just... shrug that off for a while, Yeol. We need to finish some cases, remember?"

Chanyeol just sigh harshly, "Right."
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

I go home a little more late than usual. I followed Baekhyun's car to make sure. Of course he know it, that's why I insist him before that.

I don't understand why the girls really annoying and that boy.. he is my junior.

Kim Yu Gyeom.

Why he even do that to Baek? Is he have some problem with him? Or..

Aarrgh I don't know.

My mind is a mess now. I can't think clearly and the pictures keep replaying on my mind.

I ruffle my hair in frustration and after that throw my phone onto the bed.

Fuck it. I don't fucking know what will they do if I didn't warn Baekhyun yesterday.

Suddenly my phone is beeping, signaling a new message is recieved.

I frown as I see an unknown number.

From : Unknown number
If you still together with the old guy, I'll hurt him.

The message was short but succeed to make me shivering.

I groan frustratedly. Why people hate us? Why people doesn't like us being together? Why they-

I throw my phone to the bed once again before heading to the bathroom, splashing a fresh water into my face.

Think clearly Park Chan Yeol.

If your boyfriend being haunted by some random stranger, what should you do?

I groan and bite my lip as hard as I could. If I didn't brake up with Baekhyun, he will get hurt. But if I brake up, that mean I lose him.

I'm standing there, in front of the mirror. For the first time in this past few years, I cried.

What should I do?
===
A/N : Poor Channie:((

And by the way I love holiday cause I can write whenever I want. Wake up whenever I want. Sleep whenever I want. And the important one is.. EAT whatever I want and whenever I want *smirk*

Keep reading comment and vote, okay?

Love ya~