[26]

AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun desperately massage his forehead with his palm.

This message again.. he check his phone and the same message just received 5 minutes ago from an unknown number.

From : Unknown number
Stay away from Chanyeol. You're not suit him at all, old guy. If you're not stay away, I'll hurt your Channie~

He want to shout to his room but it won't solve his problem. So he just put his phone on the table and lean back on his seat.

This is drive him crazy. Like seriously.

He try to shrug the thought away. He put the papers down then go out from his office since he got no appointment in this hour. He lock his room, just to make it safe before go to the ground floor and take a mini break at the hospital's park.

It's been a year that he didn't came here. He sit on the bench and some nurses are greeting him in a flirting way. He just reply with a small smile.

What if the people really hurt Chanyeol? What if the people come and kidnap him and-

It's an endless thought so he just lift his head up and look at the beautiful blue sky.

His thought get cut when suddenly someone pat his shoulder.

He look at the direction and suddenly his eyes meet Dr. Lu.

"Doctor Lu?"

"Hey."he smile to Baekhyun before sit right next to him. "I saw you just sit here alone like a desperate man."he chuckled.

Baekhyun give him a small smile. He want to answer 'yes, I'm desperate now' but he can't tell him just like that. He don't want everyone worried because of him.

"By the way, why are you here, Dr. Lu?"Baekhyun change the topic.

"I'm just walking around because I got no patient now. I'm bored so I take a walk."he cheerfully smile.

Baekhyun just smile then look away.

"So.. what's happening to you? You look so desperate."Luhan didn't forget the earlier topic. "But it's okay if you don't want to tell me."

The look on Luhan's eyes was soft and his eyes telling him the truth that he is also worried about Baekhyun.

Baekhyun sigh softly, without Luhan knowing. "No, I'm fine Dr. Lu. It just.. the job, I think."

"What's with your job?"

"I think.. the cases are getting more hard and complicated. I'm afraid that my patients will get disappoint if I conclude it wrong."Baekhyun give him an awkward smile.

Luhan just shook his head, "What are you talking about? From what I heard, you're a professional psychiatrist. You never conclude it wrong. When you're in trouble with the cases, you always make a meeting between the psychologists and psychiatrists, also doctors. You don't have to worry about that."

Baekhyun feel sorry to Luhan because he just lie to him. And he have this guilty because Luhan said it with such a pure concern.

Baekhyun pretend to understand it all and nod his head, "Guess you right, Luhan."he fake a cheerful smile.

Luhan, who see Baekhyun's cheerful smile, also smile back to him.

"Now that's Baekhyun!"he chuckled. "I think I need to go now."

Baekhyun nodded, "Bye, Luhan."

"Bye!"Luhan wave his hand with that cheerful smile on his pretty face.