[9]

AUTHOR'S POV

Today is the second day of the job but Chanyeol already find himself smiling to the mirror, looking at his silly face.

With a white shirt--and not to notice the tight one, long pants, bagpacks, and shoes, he drive himself to SPH.

He arrive just in time. Or, maybe too early. He just can't let himself waiting there, just staring at the clock and wait for the time to go faster.

He sure the reason is the doctor. Doctor Byun Baekhyun.

He admit it now that he is idolizing him. He just.. an amazing doctor. The way he treat his patients, the calmness, the smile, the way he talk calmly, the way he cutely teasing him. He's still young but he already a doctor and a popular one. Everything about him just perfect for Chanyeol.

I just idolizing him though. He told himself everytime he feel butterflies in his stomach.

With the usual silly smile, Chanyeol knock the door and he got no respond so he knock again but to no avail. So he open the door slowly and find it's not locked.

He enter the room and almost drop his bagpack from his hand when he see Baekhyun is sleeping on the sofa.

Chanyeol walk slowly toward him. He is incredibly cute and adorable when he's sleeping; closed eyes, opened mouth, and the little snore come out from his pinkish lips.

Omfg omfg he look so cute eventhough he's more older than me. I can't even ASDFGHJKL.

Chanyeol sit beside him, good thing the sofa is big enough for about 4 people. He nearly touch the older's cheek but he shrug that away, anyway. He just sit there, staring at the doctor delightfully.

He want to take a picture of it but it's gonna be so rude, since he is a doctor and he is way older than him. He just snort to himself and then sigh before walk toward his table.

He put his bagpack on the side of the table and then he start to set up the doctor's meeting schedule.

Suddenly he hear a groan and he turn his head just to earn an adorable Doctor Byun yawn and scratch his hands. He finally blink several times and quickly sit up straight as he see Chanyeol already sit at his table.

Chanyeol smile, "Good morning, Doctor Byun."

"M-Morning, Chanyeol."he flustered. "How long you've been arrived?"

"I just arrive minutes ago, don't worry."he chuckle.

Baekhyun just blush then stand up with his still-messy hair.

"Sorry you must see me in this condition."he say before start to straighten his hair.

Chanyeol chuckle, "It's okay, Doc. You're cute by the way."he whisper the last sentence and hoping that the doctor didn't hear him.

And fortunately, it did.

"By the way, Doc. You only have 5 meeting today. But the cases are pretty complicated."

"Oh."was all Baekhyun say.

The silent started to fill the room. But not anymore when Baekhyun start to speak out,

"You just like my real assistant, Chanyeol. You really did a great job as my assistant. Keep it up."Chanyeol swear he see the doctor is giving him a wink, cause second later the doctor is chuckle softly.

He just blush and look down to his feet.

Damn, this doctor giving me chills. Seriously.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV