[28]

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been 3 days since Baekhyun didn't work. All the schedule for this 3 days, he already cancelled it and said he can't make it.

For the change, he go to Samcheong-dong, to Kyungsoo's grandma's house.

He go here to think wisely about his and Chanyeol's relationship. And he already got the answer.

And back then, he usually join Kyungsoo to go here, and spent nights in here. He already did this for almost 2 years or so.

And now he go here again, but the different is, without Kyungsoo. But Kyungsoo already give him a permission.

"Baekhyun, dear."the old woman call him with a soft voice. She treat Baekhyun like he is her own grandson. And Baekhyun also treat her like she is his own grandma.

Baekhyun, who busy helping her in watering the flowers, look up at her, "Yes, granny?"

"You seem so deep in thought. What's happening?"

It's actually the 4th question she's been asking in this past 3 days. But Baekhyun stubbornly didn't want to tell her his problem. He come here with the reason 'to take a mini break from the busy work'.

Because the old woman already know about his past, she let him come here anytime.

"It just the work."Baekhyun smile to her, giving a reassurance smile.

But she know Baekhyun for quite a long time, so she know something is wrong.

"But it's not seems like it. You have a problem, hmm?"

Baekhyun sigh, and shake his head. "I'm fine, granny. It just the work, that's all. You don't need to worry."

"Okay if you said so."she smile softly. Althought she is around 70, she still look healthy.

"Uhm.. granny."Baekhyun call her.

"Yes?"

"You remember I need to go home this evening, right?"

Suddenly, her face look sad and disappointed. "I almost forget that. Why don't you stay a bit more longer?"

Baekhyun shake his head slowly, "Sorry, granny. But my patients already waiting for me."

She sigh, "I get it."before heading to house after finishing the gardening session.

Finally it's Baekhyun's time to go home after lunch with a conversation with Kyungsoo's grandma. He feel bad because he can't help her in cook since he can't cook. The granny just left alone with her maid, after that.

"I'm sorry, granny for not staying longer. I still have a lot to do."Baekhyun bow formally.

Kyungsoo's grandma just smile to him, "It's okay, young boy. Come here where ever you want. Be careful on your way home!"she wave a little when Baekhyun about to go to the train station with taxi.

"Bye granny! I love you!"Baekhyun blow goodbye kisses to her which she just reply with a calm smile and wave.

Baekhyun finally close the window before decided to check his phone. He keep it silent and decided to not check it every day. He's busy helping grandma, after all.

A sigh let out from his lips when he see 61 call from Chanyeol, and 77 messages from him. And the others were operator and Kyungsoo, asking about how's there. Also messages from this unknown number, sending him the same messages everyday. The unknown number even called him once.

Baekhyun just shrug that off.

After this, s/he will not doing this anymore.

And about Chanyeol..