[Chapter Three] I'm Not Alone In This Tragedy

Beep... Beep... Beep...

You opened your eyes to be blinded by white. Squinting your eyes as you tried to sit up but a hand stopped you by pushing you back down.

"I wouldn't try to get up right now if I was you. Your body is still trying to recover." A man's voice spoke out.

"Huh... Where am I?..." You asked tiredly.

"You're in the konah hospital."

'... Hospital...?' A sudden pain exploded in your head as a rush of memories flash through your mind. From the explosions, your mother being killed by your father, to you running away with Shinmaru and Miyu...

"Miyu!?" You leaped from your laying position. Due to the sudden movement, pain shot through your body. "I-Is Miyu okay...!?"

"Your sister is okay. She's in the next room recovering." The man replied. Now that you were more awake, you notice he wore a jounin outfit. He had spiky silver hair with a headband covering his left eye with a mask covering his mouth.

Sighing, as you gently leaned back down on the hospital pillow, you looked around the room when you noticed the other bed was occupied by someone.

"Sasuke...!?" You mumbled as you lean back up but got taken back down from the pain. Groaning in pain, you turned back to the jounin in front of you. "Why is he here!? What happen!?"

"Right now isn't the best time to tell you but I'm here to ask you some questions about what happen three days ago."

"Three days? I've been asleep for that long...?"

"Yes, you have... Now I'm going to tell you this so you don't freak out. Your not in trouble but I need you to tell me what happen three days ago."

"I... I really don't know..." You started. "My mother was talking to me about... Something... But then we heard an explosion go off! We left to go find my sister and Shinmaru, her wolf-nin, and we tried to flee the house but a bomb went off in front of us and we were separated... Miyu and I couldn't see anything through the dust so I used a wind jutsu to try and clear it away, but..." You paused, memories of the past appeared as silent tears fell from your eyes.

"... You don't have to continue if you're not ready to talk about it." The man informed you.

Closing your eyes as you tried to compose yourself. "... When the dust cleared, I saw my father kill my mother... I-I tried to run away with Miyu but I was kicked away! I saw him pick her up, choking her...! He called her pathetic and used a lighting technique and tried to kill her. I ran at him and attack... I manage to get him away from her but I couldn't do anything against him! I was so weak..." The man looked at you with sympathy but you paid no heed to it as you continued. "I couldn't hold out any longer but I started to hear a voice and I was so tired... I can't remember anything else..."

"... I see..."

"Now can you tell me why Sasuke is here?"

"Now that's something I can't say. I'll leave you to be. Get plenty of rest now!" The man gave a closed eyed grin(or a least you thought it was) and began to leave the room.

"Wait!" You yelled. "Why not!? Who are you!? What's your name!?"

He stopped and turned around. "Hmm? My name... Well you'll find out sooner or later." He waved at you and vanished in a puff of smoke.

'Huh!?' You stared dumbfounded. "THAT JERK!" Tic marks surrounded you. 'The nerve of that guy! Ask me questions  and doesn't even bother to answer mine!'