[Chapter Seven] YOU

"I still don't understand why you're with us. I mean, aren't you supposed to be with your own jounin?" Sakura interrogated you.

"I already explain this! The Hokage had originally assigned me up with a jounin but he had taken a critical injury making him unable to train me so the old man made whoever is going to be your guy's jounin mine as well because he said I knew the sensei or something." You explain irritated as your arms were cross. This was the fourth time she asked!

... A Few Minutes Later...

"He's late." Naruto said the obvious as he look out the door looking for any signs the person.

"Naruto! Just sit down." Sakura ordered Naruto.

"I don't want to!" Naruto retaliated. "How come our teacher is the only one who hasn't showed up yet? I'm ready to go, believe it!" Naruto looked away from the door. "The other groups already left with their new teacher to some cool adventure, even Iruka-sensei is gone!"

"Look Naruto. We already know this so about you just sit down and wait." You waved your hand lazily as you were leaning against the wall near the window.

"I don't want to wait!" Naruto whined as he suddenly got an idea as he went to the board and grabbed an eraser and put it in between the sliding door and the wall. It was so noticeable that you had to be a fool to not see it.

"Hey!" Sakura yelled at the blonde. "Naruto! What do you think you're doing?"

"This is what he get's for coming late!" Naruto chuckled. "Surprise!"

"You're asking for trouble. You know you shouldn't do that." Sakura place her hands on her hips. 'Cha! I love stuff like this!'

"Hn. Do you really think our teacher, an elite jounin, will fall for that?" Sasuke asked. Only if he fell for it on purpose...

"Yeah! Sasuke's right." Sakura agreed "You're so dumb Naruto."

A gloved hand slid the door open as the eraser fell onto his gravity-defying silver hair.

. . . ._. . . .

"Hahaha! Got him!" Naruto laughed. "He totally fell for it!"

"I'm sorry sensei! I told him not to do it! I'd never do anything like that." Sakura the kiss-up strikes again. 'Perfect shot!'

'He actually fell for it...? Is this guy really a jounin?' Sasuke thought.

'You. Have. Got to be kidding me?' You felt your eyebrow twitch as you stared at the man who picked up the erasers looked towards you and his new team.

"Hmm... How can I put this?" The silver-haired porcupine said. "My first impression of this group is... Your a bunch of idiots."

___

"Alright. Why don't you introduce yourselves. One at a time." Porcupine-man said as he sat on the rooftop railing.

"Introduce ourselves... What do you mean?" Sakura asked confused. "What are we supposed to say?"

Porcupine shrugged as he waved his hand around. "Things you like... Things you hate... Dreams for the future, hobbies, things like that."

"Why don't you show us how to do it, I mean, so that we know something about you." Naruto said to the very right.

"Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake... Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future... Never really thought about it. As for my hobbies... I have lot's of hobbies." So Porcupine decided to finally reveal his true name, Kakashi Hatake.