[Chapter Four] Goodbye Leaf, Hello Sand

It's been exactly a month after the genocide of your clan. Miyu was still in the hospital, her fragile body was damaged beyond the skills of a medical nin from the leaf to heal fully. She was left in a coma and if she was to wake she couldn't continue her dream to become a ninja, specifically, a medical nin. Shinmaru had become your wolf-nin because of that...

___

Walking down the dirt road with two chunin keeping an eye on you as your group left the land of fire and into the land of wind.

Just recently there was an assassination attempt ordered by your father. The assassin went after you but the leaf's shinobi stopped him before he could do any damage. The Hokage, fearing that there will be another attempt to end your life, sent you to travel to different allied villages until it was time for you graduate back at the academy. The first village was the the Village Hidden in the Sand. Your were supposed to stay there for a few months.

'I wonder what it's like here?' You thought as you saw the gate to Suna. 'Is it anything like the leaf?'

"Come on. We need to get you to the Kazekage's office." One of the chunin escorting you said.

___

. . . . . .

"So the Hokage want's me to allow a child to stay in my village because of assassination attempts." The kazekage stated. His glare seemed like he was staring into your soul.

"U-um, yes?" You squeaked out. You didn't like this man. Not one bit. Something about him didn't seem right to you.

*...Silence...*

The Kazekage sighed. "... Very well then. I'll allow you to stay-"

'Yes!' You cheered inside your head.

"-under one condition."

An imaginary arrow came out of nowhere and pierced your body. 'You gotta be kidding me...'

___

'I can't believe this!' You groaned in your head. 'I thought I was going to leave school behind me!'

You trudge your way up the sandstone stairs. 'They could have least sent a guide with me! I thought I was going to die out here...' You weren't use to the heat... Or sand.

___

Walking up to the desk, you notice an old lady sitting there. "Um, excuse me?"

The woman stop reading as she looked in front of here. "Is someone there?"

"Uh, down here."

The woman looked down, her small eyes trying to focused on the small person in front of her. "Oh! Sorry about that dear. My eyesight isn't as good as it was before... How may I help you." The elderly woman smiled. Finally you met someone who wasn't stuck up.

"Yes! I'm the new student, (Y/n) Ōkamizoku." You told her.

"Ōkamizoku?..." She muttered as she went looking for a file. "Ah, yes, here we go! Your classroom is 2-A"

The woman handed you a slip of paper. "Thank you!" You said as you walked to a hallway, trying to find your class.

___

Walking up to the door that had 2-A on a sign above it as you knocked. Hearing a faint 'come in' you walked into the classroom to be met with stares of interest, glares that could kill, or kids just not caring.