Prologue

You know that moment when you have everyone wrapped around your fingers? And you get away with everything? Like no one can blame you for something because they know you were too sweet to do anything bad. And you were the Poster child for good behavior?

If you know that feeling then Bless You! Me on the other hand, its the complete opposite!

I am what everyone calls, a trouble maker. Some say that I invented Trouble, and their probably right! I mean I don't necessarily do anything WRONG. But I guess not everyone shares my idea of humor. Wait before I get into this, allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Maddison Stark-Nicole.

And yes I did just say Stark! Yes the "Great Tony Stark" has a daughter. Bout time though huh? All that sleeping around can lead to consequences. I'm literally a living example of why you should NEVER sleep with Tony Stark.

I'm one of the most popular teenagers in New York because of all the parties I throw. I have no real friends, I just associate with people. Friends are overrated.

19 years ago Tony Stark threw a huge party and invited just about every single model in the east coast. Obviously I'm exaggerating because I didn't exist at the time so I don't know how many there were. But then Tony Stark met this one Model who was "Stunning".

5 shots later they were making out in the elevator heading to Tony's room. And you know what happens when there is a woman with him in his room... Yea, anyways.

9 Months later, BOOM!

My awesome ass pops out like "Wassup Bitchesss!"

My mom told me who my father was as I got older but I didn't want to meet him. I know what you're thinking.

"Why didn't you want to meet your father?"

Well my mom and I were doing great on our own! She was still doing her modeling when she was pregnant and then she got her body back in shape after. She raised me as best as she could for 18 years. I have to admit I stressed her out! Her job made things hard for her to really spend time with me, so when I was home alone I started "trouble". I loved her and she loved me and that's all that mattered.

But its never a happy ending to a story....

Things took a turn for the worse last year on my birthday...