Chapter 7

"Let's try this again." 

We were back in the lab 2 days after the incident. I learned that the Blonde guy's name is Thor, he's muscular and huge! He's bigger than Steve. But getting back to the Lab.

"I swear to god If you put another needle in me!"

We were the only ones in the Lab but there were a few agents outside just in case something happens.

"What's so wrong with me drawing your blood." Bruce asks starting to get irritated. I sighed.

"You really wanna know why?" I asked in a quiet voice. He nodded in response. I grabbed the needle from him and drew some blood from my vein. I went over to the microscope and computer and worked my magic with Bruce hoovering over my shoulder. 5 minutes later 'Match' pops up on the screen and Bruce gasped. On the screen was a picture of Tony and the data analysis of his DNA, and a picture of me and my DNA analysis. 

"Tony is your-"

"Yes he's my father.." I said looking down at my cast. The room was silent for a bit while he looked at the data then he spoke up. "That's why you were sent to S.H.I.E.L.D. and also why you didn't want me to draw your blood a few days ago, you thought I was going to find out who your father was."

"Don't think you need to be a genius to figure that out."

"And that also explains other things." He muttered and erased the data history and turned off the screen. "Who else knows?"

"Nick and Fury... Hahaha Nick Fury you get it because-"

"Yea I got it." He sighed and got a new needle to draw my blood again. "When do you plan on telling him?"

"I don't."

"Doesn't he have the right to know?"

"And don't I have the right to dictate where I live from now on?"

"Touche." 

Time went by and I started to get restless because I was sleepy. We've been doing test for about 5 hours. Right now i'm in the training room running on the treadmill and hooked up to a monitor. 

"What does this have to do with my powers? I turn blue and shoot ice! I'm not a runner!" I complain. Bruce ignores me, I think this is payback from what happened. The treadmill beeps  and it slows down to a stop. I collapse on the floor breathing hard. I'm drenched in sweat from head to toe and I stink. 

I look up at Bruce and see he's walking out the room looking at a tablet. I'm guessing my results are on there. 

"Are we done?" I ask. He nodded and I laid on the ground for a bit.

Tony's POV

I walk into the lab and see its empty. "Bruce must still be in the training room." I think out loud. I walk over to the computer and turn it on. When it comes on the words 'Data erased', Interesting. I started typing on the computer. 

"Hello Mr. Stark." J.A.R.V.I.S. says.

"Hey buddy do me a favor and retrieve  what Banner deleted." I said and sit on the table waiting.

What popped on the screen made my heart stop. 

"It appears that Maddison Nicole is your daughter sir." J.A.R.V.I.S. says.

"What? How? Abbie told me.." I trailed off then face-palmed.

"Duh she lied!" I groaned. "Erase the results. I'm going to talk to the Pirate because i'm pretty sure he knows." I walk out the lab and run into Maddison.

"Watch it kid." I snapped.

"Who pissed in your cereal?" she snarled. I rolled my eyes and headed to Fury's office.

When I walked in I saw him and Agent Nick talking quietly. They look up at me as I slam the door shut. 

"So, anyone want to explain why I have a daughter?" I yell. They look at each other and sighed. Well this will be good.

Vote& Comment Please!!