Chapter 13

Maddison's POV

I felt a tiny tingling feeling in my wrist and I smiled. Nick never disappoints. 

The beatings stopped and they left me in the cell. I haven't eaten in 4 days because apparently I talk too much. They sort of stitched up my gunshot wound, they didn't do a very good job. I'm not tied up anymore which great since I almost broke my wrist trying to get free many times. I heard a loud explosion and gun fire. Then my cell door was yanked open. My suit walked in.

I limp over to the suit and it started to attach itself to me. My mask went on and I was greeted by J.A.R.V.I.S.

"Nice to hear your voice J.A.R.V.I.S. Now lets show these fuckers what I can do."

10 Minutes later i'm walking out of the burning building just as a Tony lands in his suit. He doesn't see me. "J.A.R.V.I.S. hack into Tony's suit and video feed."

I keep my distance and see Tony's face on my screen.

"It's too late. I'm too late." He chokes out as tears began to form. I just watched as he cried, not even noticing I was crying as well. 

"I'm sorry Tony."

I told J.A.R.V.I.S. to cut the feed and I flew away. Project Max was in progress and there's no stopping it.

I arrived at a Nick's safe house in Canada. I opened the door and saw Nick asleep on the chair snoring lightly. I smiled and closed the door. I walked over to him and touched his arm. His eyes opened and he engulfed me in a hug. 

"You scared the hell out of me." He mumbled in my hair. I hugged him back as tears started to run down my face.

"I miss you too Nicky."

He chuckled and kissed me on my forehead. "Come on you need to rest and we have a lot to do in a little time." 

I got up and went to the room and took off my suit powering it down. I grabbed clothes from the drawer and took a shower. I was covered in dried blood and dirt from head to toe, it was disgusting. I washed my hair and then my body and got out.

I changed and went to the bedroom where I found Nick fast asleep. I got in bed also and took one of the pillows he was laying on. He groaned and shifted so his back was facing me. I laid down as my breathing slowed down. Before you get any ideas. The bed is huge! You can fit 3 Thor's on it. I was on one side and Nick was on the other.

I started to doze off. And soon I was asleep.

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I jumped up and ran to the kitchen, I tripped and stumbled. I came into the kitchen and see Nick laughing.

"Shut up." I mumbled and grabbed my plate of food. Nick made pancakes, chocolate muffins and bacon. I sat on the counter and ate as Nick finished doing the dishes. 

"Where do we go from here?" I asked referring to Project Max. He pulled something out of his pocket and handed it to me. I put my plate down and held a necklace in my hand. It had a huge red gem. This must be the stone everyone wants. 

"It was your mom's."

I put it around my neck and a serge of power ran through my veins. 

"Woah." I whispered. Nick's mouth dropped when he looked at me. I looked down and saw my body glowing red. 

"All this power," I smile. "It feels amazing." 

"I think you should take the necklace off." Nick said worried.

I cocked my head to the side looking at him. "Why would I do that."

I saw his hand inch towards his gun. Bad move. I used the power to create balls of energy in my hands and hurled it towards him. He fell to the ground unconscious.

I got off the counter and began to float in the air out the cabin. 

Suddenly I started to fell different. I wasn't in control over my body anymore or my thoughts. It felt good and it felt wrong at the same time.All this power in the palm of my hand. What do you do when you have all the power in the world?

 You make the world a better place, no matter what.

I began to fly to New York.

So....Vote& Comment!