Chapter 2[Edited]

Nick held me tightly and buried his head in my neck hugging me as if he's afraid to let me go.

"Hey, you're that super model's kid!" I hear behind me I turn my head and see Tony Stark standing there, I cried even more. 

"Hey ignore that asshole." Nick mumbles and starts walking towards the car with me still in his arms.

All I did was nod because I don't trust my voice right now. When I get in the car i crawl into the back seat and curl up into a ball. I cried all the way home. Nick got out the car 10 minutes ago and hasn't came back yet. A few minutes later i feel my phone vibrate.

I took it out and see its a message from Nick.

'Hey come inside please, I'm making your favorite'

The crying seemed to stop now I have small hiccups. I grab my stuff and got out the car, heading inside the house.

I walk in the kitchen and see Nick make spaghetti tacos. He turned around and looked at me with a small smile.

"Go shower and change, we can watch movies and eat as many as we want until we slip into a food coma." He said.

I giggled and nodded, heading upstairs to my room. 

I walk pass my mom's room but hold back my tears.

I was in the shower for probably an hour sitting in the tub as the water ran down my body. I cried.

She's gone. Mom's gone and she's not coming back. 

Wait! Who am I going to live with? 

I mean I can live with Nick but he'll have to adopt me. 

or I can live with my sperm donor.... Haha nah that's not an option, he wouldn't know how to take care of me.

I'll just ask Nick later.

Knock Knock Knock.

Speak of the devil.

"Go away, please." 

He opened the door and entered with his back towards me so he wont see me naked. And he wouldn't have because I had the shower door closed.

"The shower door is closed." I mumbled.

He turned around and came towards the shower putting his back on the door. 

"I know this is hard... But we'll get through this." He said.

Nick and my mom used to have a fling but i thought it was nothing serious, i guess I was wrong.

"You loved her, didn't you?" I stopped crying by now and turned off the water.

His only answer was a chuckle. Then he sighed.

"You know that i'm not your guardian." he started to say.

"Yea..."

"And I would do anything for you.."

"Where are you going with this?"

He sighed and put his head in his hands. "I know you want me to look after you but I cant, you're old enough to be on your own."

My heart stopped when he said that, 

"What why not! You're the closes thing I have to family right now!" I yelled at him.