Chapter 3 [Edited]

"Miss Nicole. Mr. Stark is headed your way!" J.A.R.V.I.S. says.

I woke up and sit up quickly. I looked around and saw it was morning. The sun wasn't up yet but the sky was orange from the sun rise.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"5 hours Miss."

I yawn and grabbed my bag with my right arm, which was a huge mistake. I screamed in pain. I totally forgot about my arm. "Um J.A.R.V.I.S. maybe calling an Ambulance is a good idea now."

"Mr. Stark is within 100 yards of you, shall I inform him instead?"

My vision started to get blurry and my arm started to hurt even more. "Mhmm... yea, tell ...t-tony."

Then I passed out.

I woke up to voices.

"Who is she?"

"She's some supermodel's kid that I used to mess around with."

"How long ago did you mess around with her mom?"

"Umm i don't know... probably about 20 or so years ago..."

"Alright. well when she wakes up notify Fury."

"I'll think about it."

"Stark."

"Fine fine i'll tell the Pirate."

Then I heard a door open and close. Someone sighed.

"I hope you're asleep right now because then what i'm about to say will be awkward... But why the hell did Abigail leave you with me? Like what am I supposed to do with a kid I don't even know? And why would she want me to keep you? I should just agree to take you and then just put you in an orphanage or something... Yeah that sounds like a plan. Great team work Underoos! " and with that Tony left the room.

Tears started to stream down my cheeks.

My own father doesn't even want me. 

I opened my eyes and see i'm in a hospital bed. I look around and see an I.V. drip in my arm so I yank it out. I swing my legs off the bed and look down and see i'm in a hospital gown with my right arm in a cast. My shoulder felt a little bit sore but I didn't care.

I looked around, saw what I needed and grabbed it. I hopped off the bed and walked to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I walked over to the wall and sat down. I grabbed the scissors with my right hand and let my mind wander as the blade touched my skin.

No one wants me

Cut.

No one cares

Cut.

Why did you leave me Mom?

Cut. 

Cut.

Cut.

Cut.

"Everything will be better if I wasn't here." I whisper. Looking down I see that I'm sitting in a pool of blood and my vision starts to fade.

What about Nick? Would he care?

I look down at the scissors and throw them across the bathroom.

It's too late.

"Nick Help!" I screamed and started to cry.

I kept calling his name but no one came. Then i started to see dots and Heard someone bang on the door. Before I could say anything everything went black.

"Maddie wake up"

I opened my eyes and saw a figure with wings.

"Mom?" I ask in complete shock.

"Why did you do it baby girl?" She asked and stepped closer to me.

"Y-you-You're dead. I want to be here with you"

She gave me a sad smile. "Honey it's not you're time yet. You have a whole life ahead of you. You have people who love and will love you. You just need to give it some time."

"I miss you." I started to cry and buried my head in my hands.

I felt her touch my head. She started to caress my face and I leaned into her touch. 

"Why did you have to go? What am I supposed to do?"

"I need you to be strong for me. I need you to trust Nickolas. He loves you and wants the best for you. Tony doesn't know it yet but he'll need you one day. You both will need each other more that you guys will admit. You have to go now baby girl."

"No please let me stay here." I look at at her and hold her hand.

She stands up and pulls me up as well. She grabbed both of my hands gently and told me to look up at her.

"Maddison Annabelle Stark-Nicole we will see each other again. I need you to keep your head up so your Tiara wont fall into the wrong hands."

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too baby always and forever. goodbye."

Everything went black then I Heard someone crying.

"Please wake up Maddie, I cant loose you too." Nick says.

I opened my eyes and saw he was sitting to the left of me holding my hand with his head resting on the bed. 

"Mom says hi."

(AN: I'm trying to update every day :D Please Vote& Comment!)