Chapter 11

I woke up to the sun beaming down on my face. I opened my eyes and saw I was in an unfamiliar room and started to freak out. But then memories from last night came back to me. I'm in Avengers tower, I have my own floor, and I have all the icecream I want! If this isn't heaven I don't know what is. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9:30 so I got up and took a shower then got dressed. I  walked out of my room and went straight into the kitchen, I grabbed a bowl from the  cabinet and a box of Lucky Charms, I poured a little bit of cereal into the bowl and opened the freezer to pull out the vanilla icecream. I discovered that vanilla icecream with cereal is really good. It's basically eating regular cereal but the milk is frozen kind of and its sweet. 

I grabbed my bowl and went to the living room to sit down.

"Morning, J.A.R.V.I.S., can you turn on Netflix for me. Please and thank you?"

The TV turned and and the Netflix logo popped up. I made a profile on Netflix.

'MaddieStark'

Yea I guess that'll do. I spent the next 3 hours watching Kid Movies, because why not! I decided that I should go for a walk and told J.A.R.V.I.S. that if anyone asks I will be back in an hour. I grabbed my phone and key card and headed into the elevator.

When I got out the tower I began to walk. Not specifically to a place but just looking around. I came across a familiar Bobba shop and hurried inside. When I walked in I was greeted with a loud scream.

"Maddie! How are you? I haven't seen you in for ever!" Someone said with a thick Spanish accent. I smiled. "I miss you to Ms. Sophia." I hugged her when she walked up to me.

I went to go sit at the counter and Ms. Sophia disappeared in the back. 5 minuted later she came back with a medium sized mango smoothie with bobba and whipped cream on top. I did a little happy dance in my seat and started to drink. Ms. Sophia looked at me and smiled.

"I remember when you and your mama first walked into my shop. You were about 6 and very well mannered, despite your sarcastic mouth. She asked what you wanted and you asked me 'What do you think I should have?' And the Mango has been with you since." Her smile turned to a sad one. She probably saw the news.

"I'm so sorry mija." Yup she saw the news. "Where are you staying?"

"With my dad."

Her eyes got wide and her mouth opened a bit. Ms. Sophia is like a second mom to me. She knows about Tony being my biological dad. All the stuff that Nick and Mom didn't know about that I did, she knew. She was the only person I could trust.

"Yeah, I know but a lot of things happened in these last few weeks." I said.

"Oh my! wait here." She said then hurried into the back. I sat there drinking my smoothie and played around with the whipped cream. She came back with a box with a bow on it.

"I've been waiting to give this to you or a while. I know I've missed a few birthdays and i'm sorry." I put my smoothie down and opened the box.. I pulled out a pair of red Beats headphones. 

"You didn't!" I looked at her and she had a huge grin on her face. I looked to see what else was in the box and I saw it was a grey hoodie that said 'Tony Stark Got Nothin On Me'. I laughed and hugged her.

"Thank you Ms. Sophia."

"You're welcome Maddie."

All good things come to an end soon though, and this was one of those moments.

I heard the door open and Ms. Sophia screamed. I turned around and saw a group of men standing there with guns in their hands. Before I could use my powers one of them shot me. I fell to the ground screaming. I hear Ms. Sophia crying and telling the men to leave. I felt my body being dragged and soon I saw Black.

Tony's POV

I walked out of my lab with a glass on scotch in my hand. It's about 1:30 and there's no sign of Maddison.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. where's Maddison?"

"Ms. Nicole has informed me to tell you she is going for a walk and will be back in one hour."

"What time did she leave?"

"12:30."

"Alright notify me when she gets here." I got on the couch and took a short nap.

"Mr. Stark there is a woman in the Lobby insisting on seeing you."

I groaned. "J.A.R.V.I.S. I told you to wake me up about Maddison." And I start to doze back off.

"The lady claims that Maddison had been shot and kidnapped." My eyes flew open and I shot up of the couch. "J.A.R.V.I.S.  suit." And with that my suit flew onto me and I ran to the balcony and jumped. I flew down to the lobby and saw a lady yelling at someone at the front desk. I ran over to her and she jumped back startled but then recovered.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I was at my bobba shop and Maddison walked in and we were talking. Then these men with guns came and shot her and took her away." The lady said. 

"Come with me." I said picking her up an flying back up to the tower. She screamed a little bit but then stopped when we landed. My suit came off of me and I started talking to J.A.R.V.I.S.

"J.A.R.V.I.S. notify the Avengers immediately," I sat down and looked at my hands, they were shaking and tears began to form in my eyes. "Tell them Maddie was kidnapped." 

"Vote& Comment!!