Rebelion!

LUNAS' POV.
You won't strip me of my greatest strength!
I command Sapphira telepathically "GET ON!"
She responds by climbing onto my back. I rear up, and my rider screams about vengeance. My pupils feel dilated, and my muscles stronger, as if freed from chains unseen.  We take off, with the Commander of Defense screaming to keep us here. I fling a plasma cloud into the air and disappear into the night. I roar a loud battle and rally cry. Only riders and dragons of pure Plasma & Air can hear it. Jack is soon by my side, along with his dragon. Another pair join us, but my comrades are shot down.
Jack cries out "RUN WHILE YOU CAN!"
I save him from the bola, and we take off. Sapphira raises her blood-red sword into the sky and points it to a tower that has a wooden chest inside.
JACKS' POV.
They dive down and capture the chest. Violet is furious, and Shinely is gone. His dragon is wounded, running towards a dark alley. Its' probably following Shinely. Luna and Sapphira cry an angry vengeance cry. We soon speed away from TADRE. I wonder whats' in that chest that was worth risking her life for?
I ask her "Whats' with the chest?"
She replies "Your powers, and the ability to find Plasma & Air dragons and riders with it."
I squeak "What powers? And what's with the tattoo?"
She looks sad "She never told you what she stripped you of? Well, never worry. I'm giving it back. Right now."
She taps then nudges Luna. Luna dives down to a deserted island. Gus follows her down. We land on an untouched sandy beach. Sapphira gestures to a freshly built hut.
I ask "How is this building still standing? No ones have been  here for...."
She retorts "WRONG! You know nothing of what happens here! I come here daily, tending to my home!"
I step back, but Gus ushers me inside. He doesn't think anything is wrong. She pulls a paper clip out of her belt. She picks the lock on the chest. Click-clunk. She signals to Gus. He pins me down. She slides the chest next to my head. She reaches in and pulls out a Japanese Puzzle Box. She slides the pieces to form a ying-yang. The box is open, but she leaves the lid closed.
She asks "Jack, relax. Think about calling your powers back to your body painlessly."
I nod. I think about it and relax completely. She holds the box open and places it near my temple. A wonderful sensation filled my body. An image of my long lost parents smiling fills my head.
"Mom? Dad?" I stumble out.
They reply "We'll see you soon. Were not as far away as we seem. Head north, south, west. Bring your friends along, we'd love to meet them."
"Okay! I'll be right there!" I say
They nod, and the image fades to the hut. My brain is jarred into reality. I tell Sapphira the directions, and we set off. I follow them directly. A married couple with red Fire dragons greets us. They look like my parents.
I volunteer "I'm Jackson Dragons breath. I was told I was to meet my..."
The woman hugs me and cries "Your powers returned... I'm glad we can now be together."
The together came out as a growl. Sapphira pulled me away in time. The men who tried to capture us at TADRE came at us from behind the holograms.  I become enraged at the cruel trick and blackout...
SAPPHIRAS' POV.
Oh no. OH NO!
I scream "JACK! NO!"
Too late. The guards had his wrists and were dragging him away. Then a flash and a bang happened, and a big, black dragon flung the men back to TADRE.... the dragon had Jacks' eyes, but those eyes had a dark ring around them. A ring mine never did have. I hug his human form, preventing him from collapsing. He groans, and the tattoo of a black dragon was on his left arm. I called for Gus, who carried Jack back to camp.
Time-lapse..... 6 hours.
He's finally awake! Good. I was getting bored on the watch by myself. He groaned and sat up. I'd laid him on my bed, so he wouldn't lay on the floor. He looked around and groaned again.
Then he groaned "Sapphira. What did you do to my body?"
I chuckle and replied "I gave you your powers back. That's  what I did to your body."
He stood up. He walked up to Gus and gave him a good scratching.
I asked "You okay? You kind of...um... passed out."
He said, "I KNOW THAT YOU DING-A-LING!"
I broke out laughing. I have no clue why he's suddenly angry, and I probably shouldn't be laughing. But here I am. He fell over again. I picked him up and laid him on the bed. Then he flung a book at my head.
I say "Calm down."
He groans "Where... Sapphira? Why are you here?"
I ask "Weren't you just up?"
He shakes his head "Nope."
Then I said, "So, sleepwalker, how was your nap?"
He glared at me. Gus sat by his bed, trying to convince us to go riding together. I agreed, and drug Jack along. We flew as fast as we could. We were at the same speed now, because of the balance between our powers and our dragons. I felt happy to have returned Jacks' powers.
I asked him "Want to scan for new riders?"
He nods and says "Sure. Maybe we'll get lucky and find a male rider, and a female rider!"
I nod. I ask him to think about scanning for Plasma & Air riders, while I scan for Plasma & Air dragons. I found one just north of camp. I dove down and got it into the stables. It warbled at us, and I tied it up. It wouldn't leave, and we could find a rider now. We scanned for seven hours before we found its' rider. The aura will glow green when the dragon or rider is in our base. We land and convince them to come and see their dragon. We take off and show them their dragon. They bond with a black flash and have a tattoo of a black dragon on his right leg. We enlist his help with scanning. We quickly learned his name. It was Rocan, after his father. It meant "Night Rider" in his local tongue, Norland. We quickly found and united another dragon rider pair. Again a guy with a foreign name. This ones' name was "Saberchew" which meant "Trouble Maker" in his language, Sabelandish. I called for a rest, and we made them a hut with our combined powers. I told them my story, and how Jack had his powers stripped away. I told of our rebellion, and our plot to return with many more "dark riders" and prove that we aren't the corrupted thieves we once were. That and to prove that we are better with our powers. I had planned to return all the powers that were stolen, that night as well. I asked them to think of all the dragons of riders of stripped powers by TADRE coming here. We took off on our dragons, and the dragons called our intentions into the night. After a few hours, the dragons with riders came pouring into our sanctuary. I told them to come inside. About seven teenage boys and six girls came in. I asked them to sit. My tattoo was raised now that I was frequenting my powers. It seemed real at times, the farther Luna was the more realistic it became. One time I lost Luna and the tattoo became hot.
Jack asked a bold question as only he would do "Do any of you remember being stripped of your powers because I don't."
They all raised their hands. Each hand had a small mark on it like Jacks' did before his powers returned. I nearly cried. How cruel are these people?
Jack set a hand on my shoulder and said "Would anybody feel comfortable sharing this experience?"
One boy with brownish-black hair named Gustof began to speak softly. He spoke of a large staff that was touched to their hand and stung like a bee. While it touched, it drained powers and controlled the person.
I SCREAMED. YOU'RE DEAD, DARGO! YOU DRAINED MY DRAGONS' POWERS!
I said, "Imma getting my dragons' powers back!"
They stared at me mortified.
Jack said, "They stripped your dragon of powers?"
I nodded, crying. I let it happen while freeing myself.
TIME LAPSE... NEXT EVENING.....
I stand up and mount Luna. I raised my sword. The other riders did likewise. The tower that I'd suspected held the powers appeared. I saw a large black chest that was shaking violently.
I growled involuntarily "MINE."
The swords dropped. I explained the game plan. I was to get Lunas' powers back, and transport riders to their powers. They'd get their powers, and move on to help the other riders get their powers back. We agreed on it and set off. As the sun had just set, and the night was upon us. I flew slowly with Jack so the other dragons could keep up with us.....
A/n Enjoying the major plot twists? I hope so! Rember to vote, comment, share. Also, I'll probably keep writing longer chapters like this one. They're easier on me, so there'll be more of them probably.
@SuperSaberCat
Toothlessisawesome