Egg-citement

A/n good joke huh?
CATS' POV. (AGAIN :3)  )
Dark Rider returned late, a large cut on her face. Her panther form was cleaning the wound. She ushered us back to the egg cave. She sends Gus in again. More flags were there than before. Gus came back with a blue egg. Water?
Dark Rider beamed "Sky and Aqua dragon. Huh.  Well, after Cat finds her dragon, we'll go to the hatchery."
I go inside the cave, and a boulder closes off the entranceway. Well, I guess I'll just walk around. I wander around, and an egg catches my eyes. Its' black, white, purplish-black, and metallic blue. I pick it up, and a white flash blinds me. A hand graces my shoulder, or should I say firey paw. The Shiner? What? He touches the side of my face, crying. I feel confused.
He whispers "Your the last one. We have now united once again. The Alpha will be proud to have you back in the pack, Healer. I knew you and Rouge were not one being. Alpha will be proud to have his sister back."
He ushered ms out with the egg. Dark Rider felt the tattoo on her human face. I looked in the mirror. How?! A black dragon was on my neck. I looked like some vigilantly. I took my egg to the hatchery. Gus named his dragon Bubbles. My egg wasn't hatching. I sat all night, waiting. I began stroking it and speaking to it because I was lonely. The others insisted I be the first thing my dragon saw. At midnight thunder rolls and claps, lightning flashing. A roar causes me to fall off my chair. A black dragon with white lightning patterns stood above me. It was an adult. It held a chest. Its' wings opened fully as if to show off. It looked like the sky during a lightning storm
It had black spines down the center of its' body, and white horns on its' head that curved back towards its' tail. It gestured to the chest. A key fell onto my stomach. I opened it, to find three puzzle boxes, which I cracked quickly. Then I opened three at once. Two clouds shot at me, and my dragon pinned me down. I blacked out, and so did my dragon.
I heard the cry of the Alpha "Healer! You have returned to us!"
I come around, my legs strong. I feel different. My head spun. I looked down to see wolf paws. I gasp. I'm a Legend wolf?  The Alpha sits on his back end. He raises his head, howling into the night. I join him, with no control of my own voice. More howls join the song. It seems as old as time its' self. The other four join us. We hear them join with their voices. A flash, and a boom. I feel enlightened, and at peace. My heart soars as the call continues. The flash has yet to fade. We keep going. Soon most other creatures besides the legends and the pack drop out, deciding to sleep. My dragon joined long ago. My heart soared, and the flash faded. We stood in awe. A small hatchling stood in the middle of our ring. Our song ended. The hatchling took to the sky. We were confused. How did we... for an odd reason the song had a repeat that I was unaware of because we kept going. It intensified. And we got louder at every repeat. Soon all that could be heard was our song.
I had learned the pattern "High, Medium, Low, High, Low, Medium, High, Medium, Low, High, Low, High."
Soon my dragon stopped, and we ended up stopping as well. I felt my dragon yank on my mind.
I ask "Yeah?"
He half laughs " Could  I get a name?".
I almost forgot "Stoker?"
He shook his head.
I retried "Uh... Spark?"
He shook his head, again.
I groaned and retried, but to no avail.
Then I noticed something. The white was gone.
I spoke in awe "Shadow."
He begins to jump around me, circling me. I climb on his back, and we go to bed. Shadow looks at me with deep blue eyes that sparkle in the lightning flashes. I curl up with him, and we fall into a deep sleep.
                                                  ⬇
_______________________________⬇_____________________________________A

The media pic is Shadow, except Shadow has spines, doesn't have the frills on his face, and has two horns of medium lenght that go towards his tail.