Epilogue

love
noun
1. an intense feeling of deep affection.
2. person or thing that one loves.

That day, the day Dan had been on the verge of death by his own will, he had told Phil everything.

Well, almost everything. There were still a few select secrets, ones he felt were stitched to his own skeleton as something no more natursl than his arms and legs. They were hidden, kept buried.

Some more hidden than others.

Still, despite Dan's current field of secretivity, in due time, he was sure, all secrets would fade in worth and would end up spilling out of him.

Other than that, it was definitely everything. His entire life story, basically.

That day also marked as their first day as an offical couple, the day they both swore to never let the other to drift alone, to instead be outcasts together.

That day was seven years ago. Since then, things had finally cleared up for Dan Howell.

Dan's father had been sentenced to prison for child abuse around three months after the near-death-car-incident. Dan hadn't wanted to cough up everything to the police, or show all the scars that his father had inflicted for court "evidence", but Phil had insisted it to be the better thing to do. Dan, eventually, came to understand, too.

Dan's powers were no longer an issue for neither Phil nor himself. He found to accept himself in the end, a little while after taking in the fact that Phil didn't care about them. He was settled with that, and became aware that if Phil didn't care, then neither should he.

Of course, he didn't parade it around. It was still a secret, just shared with one more person. Phil actually enjoyed watching Dan move stuff, finding it incredibly entertaining.

Dan had managed, very slowly, to cut free from depression with the help of Phil, and in a few days time, he will be officially three years clean.

They both graduated from highschool with a decent diploma and moved in together. Yet they never did go to college, for they both found a much better career:

Making videos on YouTube.

Phil had introduced Dan into the video art, having already grown himself a fanbase on the website. He helped carry Dan up the ladder of fame with him, and before long, they were sprouting higher than ever, had published their own book, and even went on tour together around the world.

The two of them both hoped for a bright future together. That is, of course, depending on when either of them will finally work up the courage to put one of the rings they both, coincidentally, had purchased to actual use.

Even so, everything was looking up to be better than ever for Dan and Phil, the two outcasts that managed to find their own adjustment to the darkness that catered all else.

A/N - ah yes, theres that epilogue i promised. as always, sorry for any typos, will probably fix later. well, i dont have much else to say here, actually. so, if you please, just continue to the next page x)