Chapter 2: New York (REVIWIED)

Rachel's Pov:

When we got to New York we head to the apartment my dads have here my dads use to live here. So they still kept the apartment so they let us have it. it has 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms so I and Santana are sharing one of the bathrooms. we decided to unpack while we hear songs on my iPod people in glee thought I just listen to broadway music which it's not true so I put one of my favorites Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects. I head to my room and start putting my shit together I'm not that little miss perfect it was an act that Santana, Kurt, and my dads wanted to put up in high school let's just say I use to be a bad-ass chick.

"I see we have the old badass Rachel Berry in the house," Santana says while she comes in my room to see what I have done to the place "Yup and I can't wait for glee club to see the new me," I say to her while we both go to the living room to see Kurt re-decorate the living room "you know we should hit the clubs tonight," Kurt says to us when he sees us. "yeah we should and post pics in facebooks and tag the glee club," we all say at the same time we look at each other and we laugh.

2 hours later

We head out to this new 21 and under club, I and Santana are wearing short dresses that reach your mid-knee and some ankle boots, and black leather jackets while Kurt wearing some jeans and a blue v-neck shirt with black and some blue converse also a leather jacket we got in by our fake ID's and went directly to the bar to get drunk we also took a picture of me and Kurt holding a shot of tequila and Santana posted it on FB with the caption saying.

WITH MY B AND KURT IN A CLUB HAVING SHOTS AND TO GET DRUNK

After that, she tagged the glee club. We were at a table talking and drinking beer we see this guy come up to kurt "Hey im Blaine and are you new here because I come here all the time," he says to kurt and us me and santana notice he is gay "yeah we are im Kurt and these are my best friends Santana and Rachel" he says pointing to us when Blaine looks at me "Rachel Berry is that you" he says very shocked "yeah Blaine I see new york has been good to you Brother" I say to him very mad "Brother" santana and kurt say the same time "Rachel I did it to protect you" blaine said while sitting down in a chair "I know that but why didn't you keep in contact with me" I say with a tear falling down of my eyes "I know I should have called you im sorry and I hope you can forgive me with this song I use to sing it to you when we were young" he says to me and gets up to the dj to sing for the singing compititon there having.

-When you try your best but you don't succeed

When you get what you want but not what you need

When you feel so tierd but you can't sleep

Stuck in reverse

He starts singing and looking at me.

And the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone but it goes to waste

Could it be worse?

While he sang those lines I rememberd the times we had when we were kids before our dads decided to send him to a boarding school here in New York. We use to be so tight and have the perfect brother and sister relationship untill then.

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below

When you're too in love to let it go

But if you never try you'll never know