Chapter 8 ~ Finchel Practice

At Rachel's House

Rachel was getting changed into some clothes when she heard the doorbell ring and heard that Blaine answered the door she hurried on putting on the shirt.

Then heard a knock on her bedroom door and she said to come in and she sees that it is Finn.

"Hey, Finn ready to practice, "she tells him as he sits down on her bed.

"Hey Rachel and sure," he tells her back.

.

.

.

Finn's Pov :

  I was nervous about going to Rachels's house because I will remember the times we spend time watching movies. As I'm near her house my girlfriend Melanie calls me asking if we can go out right now and I said can't I'm going to practice my duet with Rachel and she got pissed and hanged up on me and I don't care.

I parked my car and I ring the doorbell and Blaine answers the door and says that Rachel is upstairs in her room and lets me in and closes the door and goes to the living room. I get to her room and I knock and I hear come in so I open the door and I see that her room is different from the last time I been here.

One side of Rachel's room

Rachel's other side of her room

After we say hi to each other we start deciding on a song when Rachel suggested a song and I liked it so we decided to do that one...

End of pov

.

.

.

Rachel's Pov:

Oh my god after we practice our song I felt my feelings I had for Finn return but I have to put those feelings aside I can't fall again not after Damon plus I'm not ready to be in love. After he left I called Santana and I asked her.

"San is it normal for me to still have feelings for Finn after a year?" I asked Santana.

"You Still Love Hudson B," She said thru the phone.

"Yes maybe i don't know San," I said back to her.

We continued talking for an hour until I heard my dad call me down for dinner..

End Of Pov

_____________________________________

OKAY, NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE COMPETITION OF THE DUETS ...