A Year Later

A year later

Rachel, Santana, Kurt, and now Blaine are going back to lima to continue with the plan Blaine found out and wanted to help them. Today is the first day of school so they are going to show in style and personality.

At School

Rachel's Pov:

This is the first day of the plan to start but I don't know if I should give up the plan because of my love for Finn. I still love him after one year. As we all drive in my new Mustang it's a black with  white car I love this baby my dads gave it to me for my birthday and Blaine got one too but in blue. Everyone was staring at our cars Santana is riding with me while Kurt is riding with my brother. When we got out I see the jocks staring at me and Santana as a piece of meat."Quit looking at us I will go all Lima Heights on your ass just because we're back doesn't mean you can get in with us"Santana yells at everyone that was staring at me and her we both hear gasps from some glee clubbers when they saw Kurt and Blaine already got out of there cars and they went to us."Let's go get our timetable" Kurt says to us we all agree.

We start walking to the school when Finn and the rest of the glee clubbers stop us from entering "What do you guys want" I say very annoyed "Why are you back you slut?"Quinn says getting in front of my face "You are calling me a slut after you slept with my boyfriend at the time not only that you even had sex with my cousin a day before you slept with Finn so you're calling me a slut" I say getting mad I know Santana is feeling that I'm pissed already "Bitch leave my B alone right now you don't want to see her pissed is not good trust me all of you" she warns them stepping in front of me. After Santana warned them they all stepped aside and lets us walk into the building. We all found our lockers and we all have the same classes which are good because I need to be near them.

At Glee

We all walk in glee 3 minutes when Mr.Shue was about to start the lesson "Sorry Mr.Shue that we were late" we say "It's okay guys why don't you guys audition for us" Mr.Shue says to us we all decided that Santana, Kurt, Blaine, and me last to audition.

Santana- And party and bullshit

And party and bullshit

And party and And party, and party

And party and bullshit

And party and And party, and party

I stumbled up to the window

Opened the curtains to blinding light

Make up all over the pillow

What went on? What went on?

What went on last night?

You look so sweet while you're dreaming, (aaay)

Holding your bottle of Tanqueray

It isn't even the weekend

Baby that's, how I know, you're the one for me

I wanna party and bull

And party and bull

And party and bull

And party, and party

Cause when the sun sets baby

On the avenue

I get that drunk sex feeling

Yeah when I'm with you

So put your arms around me baby