Chapter 14- Sure Thing

Rachel's Pov:

After this weekend was what I needed to de-stress myself and not think about my next move in life. I get ready for school and put on some music to motivate me and I start with DNA by Little Mix.

R: Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it?

Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck?

No scientist or biology

It's obvious when he's holding me

It's only natural that I'm so affected, oh, oh, oh

I sing along to it as I start doing my makeup. Once I'm done I turn off my speaker and head downstairs and I see my dad's and Blaine in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Good morning." I say as I grab a plate to serve me some pancakes that my dad Hiram made.

"Good Morning princess!" My daddy Leroy exclaims as I sit down next to Blaine who is stuffing his mouth with pancakes.

Btw i'm not vegan anymore since it was taking a toll on my health. Which is a shocker to people now that used to know about me being vegan.

When I'm done eating breakfast I get my keys to my car and I head to pick up Santana before heading to school.

At School

When we arrive at school we see a big crowd surrounding Finn and his girlfriend who's name I don't really remember. As i get out of the car i am able to catch some of the fight/argument

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THAT WANNABE STAR RACHEL BERRY THAT MAKES YOU CRAZY ABOUT HER!

AT LEAST SHE DOESN'T CHEAT ON HER BOYFRIEND YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE DONE

I see people recording the whole thing and seeing Finn retreating into the school and leaving his ex just in the parking lot while the whole school witnesses their breakup.

Santana turns to me and gives me a look that I know too well already is one that she gave me when I started getting involved with Damon.

"Before you say something San think about why we here and how i don't want a relationship me and Finn are just friends at the moment" I tell her as we walk into the school.

"That's what you say right now but after your dinner at breadstix is going to change your answer," She replies to me as we go to our lockers and go to class.

When I get to my locker I see Finn leaning against mine and has his arms crossed.

"Hey Finn can you move please." I say to him as i approach him.

"Hey Rach" He says as he moves to the side as i open the locker "I was going to ask you do you want to go to breadstix on friday night?" He asks me.

"Sure thing Finn, just fyi it's not a date it's two friends catching up having dinner." I tell him i have to make it clear so i don't get his hopes up.

"Of course right just as friends." He says back kinda with a sad look.

After awhile we just go our separate ways to go to class.

3 Hours later.....

I get a text message from an unknown number that makes my skin crawl

You thought you were safe you are wrong i found you sooner or later the others will too and him specially - V 🖤