Chapter 3: Lima Ohio

In Lima Ohio after Rachel, Kurt, and Santana left

Finn's POV:

I can't believe it when I saw the pictures that Santana, Rachel, and Kurt posted yesterday on Facebook. Is Rachel changing she is not the girl I fell in love with and still love yeah you heard right I don't love Quinn! Today I woke up early to go talk to Rachel at school without Quinn.

At School

As I walk down the hallway I go straight to Rachel's locker because I know she is always there with Kurt or Santana in the morning but there was nobody there maybe there in class already so I go to my locker and get my books for my classes. When I walk into history in which I share with Puck and Rachel I see that Rachel is not here but I see Puck so I go over and sit next to him. "Hey, bro have you seen Rachel today," I asked him while we are waiting for the rest of the class to be here and the teacher "No I have not seen Berry," he said back to me as the teacher came into the class and started the lesson. Not only was Rachel missing History but all of the classes with Kurt and Santana. I guess I will see them in glee since they never miss glee.

Before going to glee the gang decided to hang outside of the room and talk about the whole situation of the missing Diva's Group thing  

While they were talking they hear someone talking on the phone and it was Mr.Shue he hung up before the group can hear who he was talking to"Hey Guys let's go inside to start this week assignment" Mr.Shue said to us and we did what we were told to do "Mr.Shue we are missing Kurt, Santana, and Rachel"Mercedes says to Mr.Shue "I know they're not here there not going to come to glee for the rest of the year since they decided to move school's in New York but now this week assignment is mistakes I want you guys to sing a song that shows one of your mistakes" Mr.Shue told us all. We were all shocked they left us right before sectionals "Now we can't win Sectionals" Quinn said and there was like yeah's "Quinn I can't believe your so selfish we can win sectionals even if we lost them is there lost"I say getting up from my seat I head to the drums and I start playing.

-Here I sleep 

With one eye opened 

While you're dreaming 

Next to me 

Will at least 

I give up hoping 

Some kind of miracle  

would set me free 

Starting over 

God only knows where we've been 

Starting over  

is not an option

You're like poison under my tongue 

so bittersweet 

but I like it 

I love it 

Poison under my tongue 

And it keeps killing me  

But I like it  

I love it

oooh.. oooh.. ooh..

Here's a pill  

why don't we take it  

'Cause i heard it makes it all okay 

I don't care  

Wait until  

We both are naked