Chapter 6~ Duets

The Next Day After Rachel, Kurt, Santana & Blaine comes back to lima.

Quinn's Pov:

After that fight between Me and Rachel it left me thinking was I a good friend to her or was I an attention Hore that wants to be popular but since I and Finn broke up I changed to this girl here standing in front of me reflecting me is it the same girl I was or different. I hear the bell ring I close my locker and hurry to class...

End of Pov

Finn's Pov:

I was in English and I kept thinking about Rachel and how she changed but I know she still loves me deep inside. Cause when I defended her I saw her eyes soften and when she kissed my cheek I felt little sparks. Whoa, Hudson what are you thinking you have a girlfriend...

End Of Pov

At Glee

Mr.Shue arrives 3 minutes after everyone from glee arrives and he goes to the whiteboard and writes nice and big DUETS and faces the glee club and says.

"You will be paired for this assignment and I chose the pairs already," he said to them.

Mr. shue told them who are the pairs.

Finn & Rachel

Santana & Brittney

Kurt & Blaine

Tina & Mike

Sam & Quinn

Puck & Artie

Mercedes & Melanie

"The Winner gets a Dinner To Breadstixx "

After Glee Ended Finn Walks up to Rachel.

"Hey, Rachel," he says to Rachel.

"Hey Finn," she says to Finn.

"I was wondering if we can meet at your house at 5 to practice our duet?" he asked Rachel.

"Sure see ya then bye Finn," she said to him and left for dance practice.

After Rachel Left Finn headed for Football practice...

Before Glee with Rachel and Santana

"Hey B!" Santana says with excitement as she sees her best friend arrive at her locker.

"Hey, Sanny! ready to kill it today?" Rachel says to her as she puts some things in Santana's locker.

"Don't you know it," Santana replies back. "Have you talked to Blake and has anything happened with the whole Damon situation?" Santana asks Rachel as they start walking to glee club.

"Matter of Fact I did talk to Blake he and the rest of the crew are good and no he told me is like he disappeared from the map. Matter a fact the little she-devil is now running the show." Rachel tells Santana when they sit at the far end away from the rest of the glee club and join Blaine and Kurt.

Then Mr. Shue walks in and the rest is history.

_____________________________________

Sorry for not uploading I been having personal problems and I have a ton of school work since I'm taking honor classes anyway

FVC

♥♡♥♥♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

UPDATED 5/7/2021