Chapter 2

Olivia's P.O.V

Saturday, no school, yay. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs and into the kitchen to get my breakfast. I got the bacon and eggs out and started cooking. When i was done i walked into the living room and started watching TV while eating my breakfast. I guess your wondering where my parents are, well they died when i was 13, that was 4 years ago. I had to go to a orphanage, but no one wanted me because how i dress, what i listen to and how i look. When i turned 16 i found out my parents were super rich and they left everything to me, so i could live in my old house and have the cars, and have all the money which is A LOT and i live a rich life. When i finished my breakfast i ran upstairs, got changed, ran back downstairs, got my keys, went outside, locked the door and started walking down the driveway and made my way to the music store.

Andy's/Reece P.O.V

I was at home getting ready for work at the music store which is only down the street from my house. Yes i have a job, i need to save up so me and the band can go down to La. I made my way downstairs and said to my parents that i was going to work and started walking up to the store. When i walked through the door my boss greeted me and said that i had to help the customers around the store. I walked around and saw only a couple of people but they didn't need any help so i just sat on the counter and waited for somebody who needs help, thats when i recognised somebody who walked in. I smiled and started walking up to her.

"Hey, Olivia." i said to her.

Olivia's P.O.V

 "Hey, Olivia." somebody said, i turned around to come face to face with Reece. 

"Oh, hey Reece." i said to him, he frowned and looked confused, but then he smiled again, i looked at his shirt. "I didn't know you worked here." 

"Yep, got this job a couple of weeks ago." he told me.

"But i thought you was knew here?" i asked.

"No i'm new to the school but not here, i've lived in Ohio all my life."

"Cool."

"So need any help?" He asked me.

"Yeah i'm looking for a black veil bride's first album and i've looked everywhere, please say you sell it." i pleaded.

"Come this way, m'lady." his face held a cheeky smile and he guided me to where a stack of black veil brides CD's were.

"Thank you so much." i said happily and picked the top one and inspected it to make sure it was in perfect condition.

"Paying?" 

I nodded and we both walked over to the counter and i payed for it.

"Thanks again Reece." i hugged him and pulled back and whispered "Sorry, bye." and i rushed out of the store. That hug was amazing even though it was just a simple friendly hug, it felt amazing to be in his arms. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry it was kinda boring it was a filler

but i hope you enjoyed it

please comment

thanks for reading