Chapter 3

Olivia's P.O.V

As i got off the school bus i looked around to find Reece, but i couldn't find him anywhere so i just walked into school on my own. When i saw my locker i stopped dead in my tracks because there were two people leaning on it making out, i walked a few steps to try and recognise the people but i could only recognise the girl, her name is Scout and she is a bitch, i took a shaky breath and started walked up to it. 

"Excuse me." i whispered. "Your on my locker."

The couple broke apart and i thought my heart broke in two the person who was making out with Scout was Reece.

"Oh, sorry Olivia." said Reece and they took a couple steps back so i could open it.

"Aren't you going to introduce me, An- i mean Reece." I looked at her confused was she going to say Andy? I think i need to get my ears checked out

"Oh, right, erm Scout this is Olivia the girl who i was telling you about and Olivia this is Scout my erm my girlfriend." 

"Hi nice to meet you." she said and stuck her hand out.

I grabbed her hand and said "Yeah you to." When we was shaking her grip was really tight i thought she was going to brake it, when she let go i saw her finger nail marks on the outside of my hand, all red and marked, before Reece could see i put it behind my back and smiled at the couple. "I got to get to class." i told them and walked off, but i heard running behind me and a presence next to me, i could tell it was Reece because he had his batman converse on.

"What?" i asked him and kept walking.

"We have the same class." he said confused.

"Oh." 

After that it was complete silence, thank god. When we reached the classroom, Reece pulled me back before i could enter.

"What now Reece?." i said aggravated.

"Have i done anything wrong?" he said, but i could barley hear because i was too lost in his blue eyes, they were so blue, but i snapped out of it.

"No" i said quietly and walked in the classroom ready to learn.

Reece/Andy's P.O.V

All through the lesson i tried to get her attention by tapping her back, or whispering her name, i even chucked a few papers on her desk but all she did was sit there. I notice nail marks all over her hand, i asked what happened all she did was shrug and went back to writing. I wonder what i did wrong, she was fine last week, maybe it's not me maybe she sad at something else. Maybe. But when i was kissing Scout i notice her walking through the school doors with a big smile on her beautiful face, but when her eyes landed on us, she looked kind of mad and when she was right next to us and we brake apart it looked like she was going to cry. Wait did i just call her beautiful? Well yeah she is beautiful but i have a girlfriend, shit i shouldn't be thinking about Olivia like that, Scout would murder me and Olivia to. I might ask the band what i should do.

Olvia P.O.V

Finally the best hour of school, lunch, i walked into the cafeteria and saw Billy look at me and winked, but i rolled my eyes and waited in line to get my food.

"Hello dear, what would you like today?" said the lunch lady.

"Just a salad and a bottle of water." i said to her and got my money out and gave it to her and she gave me my food. "Thanks."

I walked to the table i usually sit on my own but Reece was there with scout in his lap, she was feeding him chips. I couldn't handle sit and watch them be all in love, so i walked outside and sat by a tree and listened to my music.