Chapter 11

Andy's P.O.V

I woke up in bed next to Scout with my arms wrapped around her torso and my legs tangled with hers, i looked under the covers to see i was naked. Shit. I cheated on Olivia, shit she's going to kill me. I unwrapped my arms from Scouts torso and very carefully got out of bed trying to make no sound but when i stood up the floor boards had to squeak didn't they? 

"Andy? Where you going?" she rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"Just going downstairs." Liar.

"Oh well i will come with you." We both got dressed and walked downstairs into the living room to watch TV. Scout turned it on and sat down next to me, but she might as well be on my lap because of how close she is. I grabbed the remote and turned on batman but Scout snatched the remote from my hand and said "Were not watching this again." and turned the news on.

"Breaking news, yesterday a girl was in a terrible car crash. She was hit by a drunk driver but he fled and left the girl on her own. The car flipped over multiple of times until it landed on its roof. The girl was found alive sitting by the car when it was in flames. This girl is called Olivia Hill." Then they shows a picture of Olivia and a video of the accident.

I sat up and started running to the door, i swung it open and ran to my car ignoring Scouts yelling for me to come back. I got in and zoomed to the hospital.

When i got there i parked my car and ran into the hospital to the front desk. 

"Olivia Hill's room."

The receptionist typed on her computer "1st floor, room 57."

I ran and shouted "THANKS." i ran to the lift but it said out of order so i ran to the one next to it but there were too many people in it, 'forget it' I ran to the stairs and started climb them until i got to the first floor and i started to slow down, then i was outside my girlfriends room.

Olivia's P.O.V

I woke up a couple of hours ago after the surgery, yes i had to have surgery because i had internal bleeding. The doctors asked if they wanted to call someone and i gave Andy's number but they said they couldn't get a hold of him which upset me a bit, so i gave them Ashley's number. Ashley and I have become really close since me and Andy got together, were like best friends. Ashley and the band got here when i was in surgery, so they had to wait when i came out. We've all been talking about random things but i couldn't laugh too much because 2 of my ribs are broken but it was really hard when i'm with the band all he did was make me laugh.

"Really?!" i asked them between laughter and pain. All they did was nod and started to laugh with me, Jinxx was telling me a story about Andy. "That's classic."

"Yeah i know, but the best part was-" before he could tell me he was cut off by somebody knocking on the door.

"Expecting someone?" Jake asked me.

"No." i said to him, Ashley stood up and walked to the door and opened it.

"What are you doing here?" I could recognise that voice anywhere. Andy.

"To see Olivia, problem?" Ashley asked him and leaned against the wall.

"Yes it is a problem she's my girlfriend not yours." 

"Did i even say she was my girlfriend?" Ashley defended himself, Andy was silent. "Exactly." 

"Can i just talk to her?" He asked him. Ashley turned toward me and i just nodded.

"OK,  but i will be outside, if you need anything." he walked outside with the rest of the guys but before CC went out he whispered in my ear "Goodluck." and walked out closing the door behind him. Andy walked up to me and sat on the bed and gently grabbed my hand and placed them on his lap.

"Hey, how are you?" 

"What do you think?" i asked coldy.

"I'm sorry i didn't get her before but i didn't know you was here." he explained to me.

"Well if you answered your fucking phone then maybe you would." I told him harshly and took my hand back and placed them in my own lap.

"I'm sorry i must have put it on silent when i was with Scou... I mean the band." 

"How was you with the band when they was here?" I raised my eyebrows. "You was with Scout weren't you?" i asked him.

He didn't answer he just looked down and played with his hands nervously.

"I should have known." i whispered. "Andy get out." 

"Please let me explain." he pleaded.

"WHY SHOULD YOU EXPLAIN, YOU LET SCOUT RUIN OUR RELATIONSHIP, I THINK YOUR STILL IN LOVE WITH HER BUT YOUR TOO SCARED TO ADMIT IT!" i shouted at him.

"Well i have just broke up with her." 

"It's been a month and i've been with you most of it, but it feels like you treat her more of a girlfriend then you do to me." 

"Olivia..." 

"Just go Andy, you've done enough."  I turned so i laid on my side, so i was facing away from him, i heard him sigh and he left the room, the hospital and me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it 

Sorry i haven't updated in away i was really busy

Please comment 

Or vote

Thanks for readying 

:D         :)         ;)        <3